Twenty Nine.

2 hours until I go back to where I belong.

Silent tears hold the loudest pain. They are the strongest type of emotion a person can express, yet the reason behind it is suppressed. Tears could be for various reasons; for instance, tears of devastation, anger, frustration, confusion and even happiness. However, my tears were of pure pity . Pity for myself, for this world, and for my future. For the last few hours of my liberty, I cried. Cried for the reality of my doom and the end of my freedom. Cried for the shit my father would be pulling on me, starting from the mental torture to the physical abuse. Cried for my nightmares and my one and only fear coming true. Cried for the people I fell in love with and the probability of never seeing them again.

Lastly, I wailed for the fall of a hidden queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing how I had only an hour to leave, I took a long relaxing shower and went to the kitchen to eat my most probably last meal for the next few days. I sat on a chair in the dimly lit dining room with the clattering of the cutlery with my plate of pasta the only thing echoing in the empty room. We eat way too much pasta in this household. A lone tear left my tear gland as the visions of Kyle, Mason and Mary screaming profanities at each other, while Xavier and I stood in the back trying to calm them and slightly laughing at their behavior, flashed in front of me. I let out a huge breath trying to prevent yet another mental breakdown; the tears stored from the past 9 years, threatening to come out all at once. The lights to the gigantic dining room turned on, and my arm moved instinctively to cover my eyes from the blinding lights. No wonder I like staying in the dark, this shit's too bright. After a few minutes of my pupils adjusting, I brought my gaze up to see the brood slowly filling the dining room lead by Mason, Kyle, and Theo; Xavier's absence being no surprise to me. My chewing slowed as I looked at them with a questioning glance. Ignoring my presence, the all took their seats and the once hushed room was now filled with loud chatters.

'Hey,' Kyle smiled and sat next to me. Too stunned with whatever was happening, I just nodded at him and the rest. Everyone sat down and started digging into their meals while having normal conversations with one another, giving me deja vu of my first day here. No one mentioned about the upcoming events and the fact that the DeSantio siblings were kidnapped, and I honestly was grateful for that. The gossip slowly faded as the door to the dining room flew open revealing Xavier with a very bruised up Jonathan.

'Gentlemen.' Xavier nodded and everyone stood to show their respect, except me. 'I apologize for disturbing your meal, but I would like to show you all something. Your fellow member of the family, Jonathan, has been caught doing some really disappointing shit. Do you want to tell them what you did?' he asked the almost lifeless body on the ground kneeling beside him. Jonathan leered.

'I'm pretty sure they already know.' On cue, I had 5 guns pointing at me, making me roll my eyes and go back to eating. My food was more important than this bullshit.

'Not this fuckery again,' Theodore grumbled.

'Just as I expected. You motherfuckers really forgot what I did for you all, huh? I did so much for each and every one of my men just to be backstabbed. The thing is, you forgot who you were dealing with, and the things that man can do. Anyways, your families are already dead, and it was nice working with you all.' Gunshots rang like Christmas bells and blood flew in every direction possible. After a few moments of silence and the havoc settling down, I spoke up.

'Well, that was one interesting scenario to watch while eating.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cold breeze nipped at my skin, making the hair on the back of my neck shoot up. I looked at the deserted road and at the people standing behind me, waiting patiently for my father. We planned to have snipers situated somewhere above, but the lone, empty road did not allow us to do so. A few cars in the distance coming towards us made me push myself away from the hood of the car I was leaning at. Xavier, Kyle, Mason, and Theo being the only people who came along with me, walked closer as well. Xavier and Theo stood on my right, while Kyle and Mason stood on my left. The train of cars came to a halt a few feet in front of us and people started flooding out from everywhere. The DeSantio siblings were nowhere to be found. My father came out smiling wickedly, standing in front of me with a distance of only a 2 feet or so.

'Ah, dear daughter. It's so good to see you again.'

'Where the fuck are they?' I questioned. He smiled, giving a hand signal to the men behind him. The crowd of men parted, displaying Eli and Alessia, both having a gun stuck to their head. I scanned both of them for any additional injuries and found none.

'Let them go.'

'Not so fast,' my heart stopped beating for a millisecond. 'I met Mr. DeSantio after years, therefore we must have a little fun. Don't you think so?'

'No. I don't have time for your bullshit Marcello.'

'Aw, you're no fun Mr.Desantio. Here's what's going to happen. I will send your siblings to walk with my men to the middle of the road, and my daughter will walk to the center as well. From there, your siblings go your way and my daughter comes my way. Do anything wrong Mr.Desantio, and I blow your siblings head off.' I closed my eyes wanting to disappear for a minute. I turned to my left and hugged Kyle like my life depended on him. He instantly held me in his embrace.

'I'm going to miss you,' I say pulling back and slightly laughing. I moved to Mason and Theo, giving them a tight hug as well. Lastly, I stood in front of Xavier unsure of whether to punch him or thank him. I settled on punching him and connected my fist with his pretty, deceitful face of his. He took the punch with no objection.

'I don't know whether to hate you or thank you. I hate you. I hate you for resurfacing feelings I thought I would never experience, just to play me in the end. I hate you for introducing me to people that made me feel like their own. I hate you for giving me so much, but taking it all away from me.'

'You can hate me all you want, I don't give a single fuck.' He grabbed my shoulder pulling me into his chest. He looked behind me before whispering, 'Farò a pezzi il mondo se devo, per riportarti indietro.'

(I'll tear the world apart if I have to, to bring you back)

With that, he pushed me away leaving me in a daze. I shook my head and turned around walking to the centre of the road. Elijah and Aless were brought to the centre and stood beside me. Alessia practically ran and jumped in my arms, forgetting about the gun on her head.

'Ms. Felicity!'

'Hey princess,' I smiled while kissing the top of her head.

'Thank you for saving Eli and I.'

'Thank your brother princess, not me.' I stood up from my crouching position, staring at a bruised up Eli.

'Eli.'

'City,' he smiled softly and pulled me into a hug. 'You better come back.'

'No promises. We might not meet in this world, but I promise we'll see each other in the afterworld.' I glanced at everyone behind me one last time before handing myself over to my X chromosome donater. As soon as I reached my father, my arms were roughly grabbed from behind and tied with what felt like metal chains.

'LET HER GO YOU FILTHY PIECES OF SHIT!' the voice cried. 'BRING HER BACK. XAVIER BRING HER BACK. UNCLE THEO, TELL THEM TO LET HER GO.' No longer being able to look at Alessia DeSantio screaming profanities at her family for me, I tore my gaze away from them and sat in my designated car.