Fifteen.

As soon as Xavier's mom said that, everything went back in play mode. The little girl came running and jumped in Xavier's arms.

'Hey princess, miss me?'

'I missed you so much. Everyone's rude to me here and no one gives me chocolates.' Alessia, the little girl, had light green eyes, and brown hair making her look gorgeous even in her early age.

'Yes, and suddenly I don't exist anymore.'

'Elijah,' Xavier said while putting the girl down and moving towards the teenager.

'Hello brother, good to see you're alive and finally got the chance to meet us,' he spoke while giving a brotherly hug. Elijah was a good four inch shorter than Xavier, but managed to look equally intimidating with his blue eyes, well defined face structures, and dark brown hair. He was very muscular for a normal teenage boy as well.

'Ah yes, always the sarcastic one.'

'You,' the pregnant lady came slightly wobbling towards Xavier, pointing an accusing finger at him. 'You son of a bitch,' with that she smacked Xavier on the back of his head. 'DID YOU NOT HAVE TIME TO GIVE US A FUCKING CALL? I AM 8 MONTHS PREGNANT HERE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF MY BEST FRIEND IS ALIVE OR NOT!'

'Hello Sienna,' he laughed at her and gave her a light hug. She instantly hugged him back, slightly tearing up.

'Hello my ass.'

'Alright babe that's enough, let the man breathe. Hello to you too Xavier.'

'Axel. How are you Mr.Father to be?'

'I don't know. Woman here is-,'

'Complete the sentence, I fucking dare you.'

'I'm doing absolutely amazing Xavier, what about you?'

'Oh I'm having fun watching you both. Everyone I want you to meet Felicity Alexander, a very special person to me.'

'Nice to meet you guys.'

'Hi, my name's Alessia. I'm Xavier's sister, and you're really pretty,' she said to me while extending her hand for me to shake. I crouched down to her level and took her small hand in my mine.

'Thank you Alessia, you're beautiful too princess,' she smiled at me and walked to her brother beside me. I turned to Xavier's mom.

'Mrs. DeSantio, I am sorry for my reaction to you being his mother. It's just that you're very young and beautiful to be a mother of a 25 year old,' I say looking at her and then back to playing with my fingers. She came closer and looked me up and down, before smiling up at me and holding my hands in hers.

'Call me Viviana, and you do not have to apologize for that. It's actually a compliment you know,' she winked and gave me a friendly hug, which I politely returned. Elijah came in front just as Viviana let go of me.

'Elijah DeSantio and the rest is none of your damn business,' with that, he walked away. Okay then.

'ELIJAH DESANTIO. GET YOUR ASS BACK DOWN BEFORE I MAKE YOU.' I thought this came from Viviana, but it was Xavier who screamed at him nearly taking my hearing ability. 

'You see this is exactly the reason why I did not miss you brother. Anyways, I did that to see if you were serious with her, which I think you are because if it were some other woman, you wouldn't bother stopping me. Obviously no disrespect to you my lady,' Elijah said to me while taking my hand and gently kissing it. Xavier groaned from beside me and smacked the back of his head.

'She is not your lady Eli.'

'Well damn, we're already being overprotective.'

'I don't think we're the same age Elijah,' I say slightly laughing.

'Age is just a number Felicity. Besides, I'm going to turn 19 by the end of this year so it's legal, and you're like.....,'

'I'm turning 21 soon,' I smiled at him.

'It's only 2 years, and I'm the better looking brother-,'

'Elijah you may shut the fuck up now.'

'Aw, is someone insecure?' Xavier raised a perfect eyebrow and charged towards him. Both of them running around like a cat and mouse.

'Sienna Pietro, and I'm sorry you had to see me like that. I swear I'm not like that it's just because of these stupid hormones,' she said coming in for a hug. I awkwardly hugged her not wanting to hurt the human inside her.

'You don't have to apologize for something that isn't in your control.'

'I like you, I can tell we'll get along just fine.'

'I hope so too,' I smiled at her. A man around Xavier's age came in front, wrapping an arm around Sienna's waist.

'Axel Pietro, Xavier's childhood friend and almost like an additional brother to Xavier and son to Viviana.'

'Nice to meet you.'

'Okay too many casualties. Felicity, come with me I'll show you around the house and Xavier's room.' No wait what the fuck? I think she saw my reaction and quickly changed her statement. 'What I meant was, that I'll show you your room. Damn my son is slow as fuck.'

I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to hear the last sentence, but I did and now my brain's going crazy.

'WAIT, I wanna give her a tour as well,' Sienna said walking as fast as she could. I couldn't help the fact but imagine her as a penguin.

'Sienna you don't have to.'

'Viviana I'm pregnant not on a fucking bed rest so shush.'

'Alright then, let's go.'

Well this wasn't bad at all.