Seventeen.

'So you're saying we have a mole in the family?'

'Yes.'

Axel slumped back in his chair, staring intently at his gun. It was 9 pm and we were currently sitting in Xavier's office discussing today's events. We were also trying to contact with Mason and Kyle, but none of them were picking up the calls or replying to any of the system messages Xavier was sending. I wanted nothing but to go back to the States to make sure they're okay. I pressed the call button for the 10th time on Kyle's number, and 'switched off' was the only response I got.

'Can't we go back?'

'You're being irrational.' I knew that damn well, but I was worried as fuck about them. I twirled my knife in my hand and looked around the office room. There were few men on the right being instructed by Xavier to go the States and check the position there. Two men on the left were sitting on the sofa with computers surrounding them, which reminded me of Kyle, trying to connect with the men on the other side.

'DUDE FUCK,' the guy named Oliver, who was the second hacker, groaned and smacked one of the keyboards.

'Explain.'

'Kyle fucked up his own software, which I'm pretty sure you guys have on your phones, so that no one can contact him or anyone that has the software. I tried to hack into the already fucked up system, but none of the algorithms match. The security system of the other house were linked to Kyle's system, so I can't access to them either,' he said looking into my eyes. Without thinking, I threw the knife in my hand and it landed right above Oliver's head. This is all happening because of me. I never should've come here with Xavier; I was better in the States with Kyle and Mason. Sienna wouldn't have to go through what happened today, and I would have the chance to make sure nothing happens to Kyle and Mason because of me. I was brought back to reality by Xavier grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the office.

'Amore, I know you're worried as much as I am, but you need to calm down. I am sure that they're alright, and this is not the first time some shit like this has happened. Hence, I want you to calm down and be patient. Okay?'

'Okay.' I whispered as he pulled me into a hug. We stayed there for a few minutes, making me realize how much we needed this.

'Anything?' Xavier asked as we walked back in the office.

'Nothing capo.' We all sat down in our seats and as Xavier said, waited patiently.

'I think I found something,' we all snapped our head to Oliver. 'He's trying to-,' he was interrupted by my phone ringing.

'Unknown ID,' I mumbled looking at Oliver and Xavier.

'Pick it up, I'll have the convo recorded and tracked,' I nodded at them and answered the call on speaker.

'Hello?'

'Ah Felicity, my dear daughter how are you?' I clenched my jaw at his mocking tone.

'Father. What the fuck do you want?'

'Eh nothing much, just wanted to check up on you,' before I could reply the line went dead and my phone shut off. I brought my eyes back up to Oliver.

'Kyle deleted his software, all of it. So that's why your phone shut off. It's like he knows that you were about to get the call, so he shut off his system. Anyways, I got the call traced, it goes back to the states.'

'This means that they're safe, but they did go through something there as well,' I voiced my thoughts.

'Yeah,' the ringing of another phone interrupted our conversation once again. I saw Axel getting his phone out and picking it up without any hesitation. Before he could speak, the other line spoke in a hurried tone.

'Before you guys scream at me for disappearing in the dark, just know that what I did was for the better.'

'We weren't going to scream at you for that, Kyle. We were worried about everyone there,' I spoke in a soft tone.

'Hi sweetheart, miss me?'

'Kyle..' Xavier groaned from beside me.

'Oh right sorry. Basically, some men attacked at the main house, while Mason and I were at the weapon warehouse. We got jumped by 15 men on the way back from the warehouse, and Mary called us at the same time to inform that there were around 30 men around our premises. We managed to somehow reach the house, but we were a little late. They trashed the office, ruined my setup, and tried harassing Mary. She's safe now. We killed each and every one of them, and made it out safe with no men lost. But Xavier, it wasn't only Marcello Alexander's men,'

'What do you mean?'

'What I mean is, either Marcello Alexander made an alliance with some other mafia to help him, or someone else is after us as well.' I slumped back in my chair registering what he just said.

'Where's Mason?'

'Sending people to different warehouses to make sure everyone else is safe.'

'Where are you guys?'

'Safe house 5. Also, I know you guys are thinking of coming back, but please don't. You guys won't be safe here-,'

'We aren't safe here too Ky,'

'Felicity you're way safer back in Italy than you think. We don't know who the other people are, and unless we dont have a hint about them, I don't think you should come back.' My brain wasn't functioning so instead of saying something dumb, I kept my mouth shut.

'Anything else we should be aware of?'

'Your phones will start working in a while after I finish this new software. I think that's it.'

'Keep updating me with everything and take care,' with that Xavier hung the phone.

'What now?' I asked looking up at him.

'Now, we prepare for the worst case scenario and wait. Wait for the indication of starting a war.'