Twenty One.

After having dinner and cutting the cake, we went to a very fancy club as per Sienna's request, and since Alessia could not go, Viviena and Eli went back home with her.

'What drink do you want?'

'I don't drink Si,' I said slightly chuckling at her excitement.

'Aw, come on. You're 21, live a little,' she said while nudging my shoulder.

'You do not need alcohol to live your life Si. Also, you're not going to drink either.'

'I know,' she sighed sadly. 'Well then, let's get some non-alcoholic drinks,' she said while getting up from the vip table we were seated at.

'Ladies,' Theo voiced, coming out of practically nowhere. 'Let me get you your drinks.'

'I see chivalry isn't dead,'

'Yet,' Sienna added. I smiled at her comment and sat back down. The club we came to was owned by Xavier's friend, and it was the safest, most luxurious club in the area. Speaking of Xavier, I haven't had the chance to properly talk to him and thank him for the gift. I don't know where we stand at the moment, but him doing so much for me, means a lot. I scanned for a certain black head but to my avail, I couldn't find him. I shrugged and went back to talking to Sienna.

'Aaand here are your drinks.' Theo came back and placed a glass with red liquid in front Sienna, and a glass with blue liquid was placed in front of me. I eyed the glass very suspiciously and even brought it to my nose for its odor. 'It's blue electric margarita Felicity. It won't kill you,' Theo said smirking and walking away. I slowly drank the contents and to my surprise, it actually tasted good. Axel soon joined in with Sienna and I, mostly Sienna though. Not wanting to be a third wheeler, I excused myself and walked around the club. I leaned against a wall and looked around the club filled with sweaty bodies grinding against each other shamelessly. I never understood how they were so confident in doing that, but you do you I guess. My eyes lingered for a while at a certain black haired guy surrounded by a group of girls seducing him. I scoffed at the sight but it soon turned into shock when a red head kissed him, and he kissed back with ease. Unable to look at them for any longer, I turned around in desperate need of fresh air. As soon as I starting walking towards the exit, my vision started to blur and my brain went into an unexpected haze. I cursed at myself when I started to stumble upon every step.

'Wanna go out for some fresh air? You look like you really need it,' Theo asked, once again came out of nowhere. Being at a loss of words, I only gave him a nod as a source of reply. We walked through the pool of people together, with him holding my arm to steady me but not once questioning to what happened. He abruptly stopped at a narrow pathway and turned around to face me with his phone in his hand.

'I have to take this call, stay here,' he screamed over the music while showcasing his phone to me, which was lit up by an unknown number calling him. Once again I just nodded and leaned against the wall. I did not even fucking drink, so what the fuck is going on? I just had one drink that too was- fuck. That fucking son of a bitch drugged me. I pushed myself from the wall and made my way towards where Theo went. Not even a step later, I was yanked by my hair and pushed rather harshly against the wall. My eyes were having a hard time doing their job, and I had to pinch myself every now and then to keep my eyes open.

'Look what we have here. The Alexander Bitch,' the man who I couldn't recognize said, laughing manically. 'Might as well have some fun before handing you over.' Oh hell no. I raised my knee and kicked him in his pathetic excuse of manhood with all the force I had left. He staggered backwards, while I unclipped my gun from its holster. A stinging pain on my right arm made me drop my gun with a loud clatter, and he took that as a chance to punch me square in the face. I stepped back and kicked him with my heel, simultaneously taking my dagger out. I aimed for the heart, but my movements were slow and unsteady, hence I was only able to stab him in his abdomen. Blood. Too much blood. Gunshots, more blood, screams, and inked arms were the last things my brain could register before darkness engulfed me.