Thirty.

'Tie her up.'

I did not even bother fighting back as men surrounded me from everywhere, hanging me up with metal chains. My hands were being tied to a rod above my head, while the metal chains tying my legs, dangled on the floor. Once they were done with their job, my father shooed them away leaving only the both of us in the cell. My father dragged a chair, placing it in front of me, making himself comfortable.

'Do you remember this?' He asked, twirling the golden dagger in his hands. Of course I did. 'It was your mother's favorite dagger, and I used it to scar her most favorite possession. It's the only thing of your mother that I would keep with me for the rest of my life. You know why? She made an oath that she would never let the dagger touch her own blood or people, while I- I only use it to kill people of her blood.' A sickening laugh echoed in the cold, dim room. 'I killed her mother, father, older brother, little sister, and Jasmine herself as well.'

'When do you plan on killing me?' I asked in a monotonous way, getting bored of his psychotic ass.

'Until you give up.'

'Until I give up? You're fucking dumb if you think I'll ever give into you.'

'The events from the past 9 years would like to disagree, don't you think?' He said licking his lips and smirking.

'The events from the past 9 years failed to inform me that I was the ruler of this empire this whole time,' his smirked turned into a vicious glare, making me own develop.

'Only I am the Don of this mafia! No one deserves to rule it, but me!' Marcello Alexander stood up, raging, his voice booming in the empty cell.

'9 years and still in denial. Come on father face reality, stop being a coward.'

'I am not a coward!' The dagger was now beneath my neck and above my chest.

'Why does it bother you so much that I'm the Don of this empire? Aren't I your daughter as well?' Looking right into his eyes, I asked the question that was stuck in my brain ever since I got to know the huge news. He paused for a minute; his breath being the only thing I could hear in the atmosphere around.

'You're not my daughter, no. You are the daughter of a thieve, a betrayer, a traitor, and of a failure. A failure in this life because she couldn't build her own realm, but had to steal from others. The Alexanders are anything, but they aren't failures.'

'You failed in protecting your empire, dear father. So technically you failed as well.' I say casually shrugging. That's all it took for him to lose his patience and attack. The blade went through the flesh above my right breast, making blood pour out like a goddamn fountain. No matter how much it hurt, I did not even wince on the impact.

'I did not fail! I still rule this kingdom and I will continue to do so till my last breath.'

'Very well then, enjoy your last few days ruling my empire.'

'Is that a threat, dear daughter?'

'That's for you to find out Mr. Alexander. But alas, you aren't capable of doing the simplest tasks by yourself, so I'd suggest you send your men to find out what my words mean before it's too late you know.' I could quite literally see the smoke coming out from his ears, and I had to do everything to prevent myself from laughing at his face. I gave him a sweet smile as he got up, charging towards me. My shirt was ripped open and yanked away from me, leaving me in my sport bra. My exposed body was already full of blood and he hasn't even started yet. Way to go Felicity.

'You do not speak to me like that ever again bitch,' he spoke in a low tone. The dagger proceeded to make its way from underneath my right breast to the skin above the left side of my waist. Then, the blade was brought under my left breast continuing to scar the flesh above the right side of my waist, creating an X on my exposed skin. Blood flowed out like wine and I winced in pain. He mirrored my smile and walked out of the room.

My head drooped down and I shut my eyes close. The cuts stung like a motherfucking bitch, and I couldn't do anything but endure this pain and the ones to come. I don't know what was I thinking when I warned my father about his death. I'm well aware of the fact that I'm stuck here and there's no one that could help me get out. Although Xavier's words kept echoing in my mind, there was no valid reason as to why he would save me. Except, him being Xavier DeSantio and my father messing with the wrong family. The rustling of keys and the lock opening, forced me to look up. My father walked in along with his men and stood right in front of me.

'Are you ready for training, dear daughter?' I don't know whether it was the lack of blood or the fear consuming me, I couldn't give him an answer. 'I'll take that as a yes.' He motioned his men to step forward, and they obliged with a sickening smile on their faces. All of them having their eyes on my chest. The chain tieing me up to the rod were now released, making me fall face first to the ground and clutch my bare, bloody stomach. 'Aw, come on. Already low on energy? That's not good.'

'You haven't been through shit like this, how would you know?' I scoffed. It was true. My father had amazing parents; he lost his dad at an early age, but his mom, my grandmother, was an amazing woman.

Ignoring my comment, he continued. 'Let's see how much pain tolerance you have, shall we?'

That was all that needed to be said before screams of pain and laughter echoed in the hell hole.

(A/N) Thank you so much for 3.5K. Never expected this shit to go above 500, but it did and I'm so grateful to everyone who's reading this. thank you so much