Thirty Five.

Xavier Alaric DeSantio

40 hours have passed and she still hasn't responded to any of her treatments. We got some of the world's best doctors for her checkup, and none of them gave us a satisfactory answer. One of the motherfucker had the audacity to declare her dead in front of my family. Safe to say that I declared him dead instead.

'I found something,' Kyle walked in the office room with his head buried in his tablet. Kyle has been working extremely hard with Theo to come up with a plan for abducting Marcello Alexander. Marcello Alexander. An evil laughter escapes my mouth every time someone mentions the pussy's name. The fucking codardo, went in a hideout after we successfully ruined his mansion. Anyways, it really doesn't matter as we already have the possible locations he might be in.

'What is it?' I asked, folding my hands on the table and placing my glass of wine on the table. I should reduce the drinking.

'Marcello scheduled a meeting with Martine, but the date is undecided. Also, what the fuck is Marcello Alexander's security?' I snorted. 'It took me approximately 45 seconds to hack into his data. He really needs an upgrade.'

'He won't be needing that anymore.'

'Whaaaaat?'

'We're killing him, remember?'

'Oh yeah.' I rolled my eyes. 'So do you have a plan?'

'If we get to know the location and time they're meeting at, we could simply just blitz them. A very void plan, but we get two birds from one stone.' I smirked.

'It depends on the location and the amount of men they bring with them.'

'Which will be a lot because they're pussies. We could always use the element of surprise.' Kyle raised a perfect eyebrow at me. 'We trap them in. We make our presence before them and set up traps in and out. It's simple really.'

'Sounds fun,' he shrugged.

'Fun would be the last word I would use. How are we supposed to know the amount of men they would be bringing?'

'It's a private meeting, Mason. I don't think they'll bring much people with them, but as Xavier said they're pussies. They might bring a handful, but nothing we can't handle.'

'In addition to that,' Theo walked in with vape in his hands, smoke covering him like paparazzi. 'You do know that just the 5 of us would be enough to take them out, regardless of the number of useless men they bring.'

'Uhuh, correction, excuse me. 6 of us.' My brother walked in with a smirk on his face and looped an arm around Theo's and Axel's shoulder.

'6 contro mille, e ci assicureremo comunque la vittoria. Tu sai perché?.' Theo asked.

(6 against a thousands, and we'll still secure victory. You know why?)

'Perché combattiamo per il sangue come famiglia. Una famiglia indistruttibile.' I completed while all of us locked eyes at each other.

(Because we fight for blood as a family. A non destructible family.)

We all smirked at each other and walked out of the office room together. The smirks on our faces fell in an instant as a frantic Sienna came running towards us.

'She woke up.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity Rose Alexander

White.

Everything was white. White walls, white floor, white sky, and I was wearing a white gown. Where was I? What is this place? Is this a new sick joke by my father?

'Felicity.' A smooth, sweet and velvety voice called out my name. I whipped around and instant tears rushed to my eyes.

'Mom. Where are we? What is this?' She smiled, walking closer to me.

'That doesn't matter honey. You don't belong here.' I shook my head, my tears streaming down.

'No mom. I belong here. I belong with you and no one else.'

'Honey, you are one strong woman and your job in the real world isn't done, yet. You will go back, finish your task, and live your life to the fullest. You have a reason to live.'

'No! No, mom I can't. H-he will take me back. He'll hit me, cut me, bruise me, and I'm scared. I don't want to go back to him.'

'That's your task. To fight your fear, to end it. You have a heart of gold, and you will get happiness and love.'

'I don't deserve it-,'

'Everyone deserves love, no matter the shit they've done. They will find love as redemption, as a healer. You will too.' She started walking back. 'Following me would mean that you're giving up. Would mean that you have accepted defeat. I hope you don't do that.'

'No no no. MOM!' I screamed, running towards her. 'I give up. I accept defeat.' Those were my last words before darkness engulfed me, for good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier Alaric DeSantio

'WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER?!'

'Sir, we need you to calm down. Please leave us alone for a while.'

'There's no fucking way-.'

'Xavier, they need space to work.' 2 hands from behind me harshly grabbed my arms, pulling me out.

'Calm down, s-she's awake.'

'HER WHOLE BODY WAS SHAKING! SHE WAS GASPING FOR AIR!' Everyone visibly flinched and some of them already had tears welling up. 'It looked like she was on her fucking deathbed.' I spoke inaudibly, but the loud sobs indicated that I was heard. One of the housekeepers came out with her head hung low.

I grabbed her arm, roughly pulling her arm to stop her stride towards I dont give a fuck where.

'How is she?' I glared at her.

'S-sir, I-i don't kn-know.' She cowered back in fear.

'Xavier fucking let her go. She's not the fucking doctor.' I let go of her now red arm. She nods at Theo and runs away. Theo shakes his head at me and follows the woman.

After a very painful 30 minutes or eternity, I really couldn't tell, the doctor came out. She closed the door behind her, gazed at all of us for a second before hanging her head low.

'I'm sorry. We couldn't save her.' My grip on on the gun tightened as my jaw clenched. I raised my arm, pointing the gun at the doctor's forehead.

'Tell me you're fucking lying. TELL ME THAT THIS IS A JOKE. TELL ME THAT I DID NOT JUST LOSE HER!'

'I'm sorry-,' I pulled the trigger. It never hit the target as the doctor was pushed to the side; the bullet going through the wall behind her. Theodore snatched the gun out of my hand and looked dead in my eyes.

'She's gone and there's nothing you can do about it, except killing the person who snatched her life away from her.'

(A/N) I have a feeling that a lot of you guys will hate me for this, but I promise it gets better. Thank you for 6K and please don't stop reading. :)