Austin abd Deity

%% August 2023

The Forest of the Forever Moments did not embed in its roots the memories of me and Austin. It did not consider such memories worth of being remembered. 

Thus these memories will be forgotten one day, washed away by time until no proof of what has happened will remain. 

After that night when the girl with the violet hair told me to leave, I had felt so lonely and defeated. 

I went back to the apartment, looking around at the beautiful scenery and feeling very confused in the middle of the night as the moon shone a milky color into the blue deep waters of the lake. 

It hurt a lot to feel like I had lost Oliver. 

The problem, I think, was that by going back into the past I had transferred my feelings on longing for Oliver to the past me, so I was already heart broken for his loss even before we ever properly met. 

The calendar on my fridge kept loosing pages as the school year progressed. 

Diane kets hanging out with Oliver during the month of September, I learned that they weren't dating but they certainly did not seem to be just friends. 

News about what happened between them were hard to get by and I did not dare being around Austin or Oliver after my encounter with the girl with the violet hair. 

Eventually October came by and as nature around us dressed itself with colorful shades of red, Oliver, Austin and the other members of the band left for a tour. 

I missed his absence on the island every single day, and not knowing when he would return, I spent most of that time in agony, with dreams filled with him and days without.

--

The winter passed by in agonizingly slow manner. The snow flocks seemed to be wanting to fly around rather than falling down and helping time pass. Everything was still. 

Deity Shakill and Diane spent a lot of time together studying. 

News of the band kept flowing the internet and gossip were on the lips of every student. Rumor had it Austin was having a relationship with a Victoria Secret model now and for the first time it seemed like this relationship was serious. 

Oliver just gave one interview in which he said he wouldn't give interviews and to please respect his privacy.

Deity could not understand why but she felt a tinge of jeaolousy that Austin had found a stable girlfriend but she pushed away those feelings since she couldn't quite understand them.

She longed for Oliver in a way that wasn't quite natural. She knew in her heart they were meant to meet, she didn't know why she felt that way, but she knew it was going to happen as much as she knew the sun was going to rise tomorrow.