Chapter 5- mansion

Kiara's POV:

"Ok so now what?" I flick my eyes towards my new so called boyfriend.

"Now we go home and get you guys settled in. You need to meet the caterers, maids and Nikoli and then we need to-"

"Hold on, what?" As I gawk at him I notice my confused expression reflected in his eyes.

He ignores my question and tilts his head to his brothers direction instead.
"Nikoli is fifteen minutes away so he can take us home and we can officially get started with the scanners."

Celeste blinks before turning her gaze to focus on Lorenzo. Although she isn't the shortest of people Lorenzo towers over her by far. She turns back to me and shrugs.

"I'll get him on call, you get the paperwork ready and we are all set?" Lorenzo responds abruptly to Raffe.

They both nod in unison and retrieve their phones to make quiet and quick calls.

Raffe stalks towards me and before I can move I find myself in his hold. His grip is strong yet gentle,  Lorenzo looking to be the same with Celeste.
" What the fuck are you doing" I snarl whilst desperately trying to shrug him off.
" We're going to your new home Kiara. Now stop wriggling"

_____________

It's seven in the evening by the time we reach the house. The outside is truly gorgeous.

Pillars and statues stand proudly, before the grand house. Tall windows give a glimpse inside, which I imagine is just as beautiful.

"You live here?" Celeste gulps, peering upwards at the house.

They both smirk, strolling up the stairs. Lorenzo reaches inside his pocket to find a pair of keys which he inserts into the door and twists.
Slowly it creeks open.

The lights are almost blinding, halls endless.

"Sit down we will get pizza in a moment just... stay still and we will be back" Lorenzo instructs us and gestures through a door.
I follow Celeste in, to slump down on a sofa, before nudging her in the ribs.
"do you think it was the right decision?"

She shrugs and lays her head back.
"We co-" Celeste is interrupted by a sudden burst of laughter.

A slim blonde, about the same height as the brothers but with pine toned green eyes, walks in, a tray full of cookies in hand.

"Ha I'm sorry but if you are who I believe you are, you have most definitely made the wrong choice." He places the tray down before sitting down beside us.
Immediately I'm hit by the strong scent of his cologne.

"You guys are the new Mrs and Mrs Caldo no?" He throws a cookie into the air and turns towards us as he catches it, a wide grin stretched across his lips.
Neither of us speak.

"Neither of you much of talker hey? Well I'm Nikoli"
He props his hand in the air, however his grin begins to fault as neither of us move.
" Umm well anyway I actually drove you to your new home."
He winks and I can't stop the giggle that falls from my lips.
" Finally she makes a sound" he smirks.

"Enough Nik, pizza will be here soon"
Lorenzo stalks towards us and places his hand onto Celeste's arm. Despite the harsh tone his touch is still soft.
" Get the fuck off me" Celeste snarls. She forcefully grabs his hand off her.

"I'm taking Celeste to show her where she needs to be. You can start showing Kiara."
He nods to Nikoli, dark hair bouncing as he strolls of down a corridor. Reluctantly Celeste follows.

I glance back to the slim blonde.

"Looks like you have a tour coming your way" he chuckles and gestures his hand out.