Chapter 54- traditions

Nik's POV:

" How long do you think they'll be?" I ask. Enzo looks up from where he's staring towards the floor.
" It depends. They took me out after I punched Ethan"

" Do you think they'll ask to talk to Nik and I?" Cel mumbles.

" It will be fine" Enzo reassures. He tries to reach out for her hand but she harshly hits it away and edges over. Despite the fact she let him patch up her injury, Cel is obviously still pissed at Enzo.

Just as I open my mouth to speak, the creak of the door sounds. Raffe and Kiara are pushed in as the man steps in himself.

" You guys are next " Kiara mumbles to Cel and I.
Cel hasn't even tried moving before the man grasps onto her shoulders to pull her against him.

" What the fuck?" I hear Lorenzo bellow from the corner. Still he doesn't let go, dragging her aggressively out the room.

Even as I follow he doesn't loosen his hold.

" Unless you want a hit to the face, I suggest you get the fuck off" I yell. Cel kicks behind but it's to no use, she's hauled into some sort of interrogation room.

I place myself down in the chair beside her just as Ethan strolls in, a woman behind him.

" Ethan, Enzo told me it was you" Almost instantly a frown forms on his face as he notices me. I only grin.

" I imagine you know why your here" he begins.

" Your pissed cause we took weapons we are already owed. I don't see an issue"

" You know there rightfully ours Nik"

" It's Nikoli"

" Nik, it would be so much easier if you just told us where they are. If not maybe your friend can tell us"

He turns his eye-line towards Cel with a smile. A grimace immediately spreads across her lips and she rolls her eyes.

" There ours. I'm not telling you shit" she scoffs.
" And just to let you know, that pervy smile is doing no favours for you either"

" Be careful of how you fucking talk" the woman hisses from beside Ethan. Slowly she begins raising a knife. A freshly sharpened knife.

Shit.

" Will this knife help convince you?" Ethan smiles.

" I'm actually about to fucking cut that look of your face" Cel snarls.

Ethan reaches out trying to grab onto her hand however she slams it down on the table before he can make a second move.

" Get the fuck off me."

" Are all you all pervs in the eagles or something?" I scoff.

" Can we please just get back to the actual issue" Ethan sighs.

" There's no fucking issue. The falcons just took rightly earned weapons." I answer.

" Why are you even asking us? We didn't take it" Cel yells.

" Your the fiancée of the leaders son. You must know where it is"

" Either way I'm not telling you shit"

" We'll see about that" the woman replies. Without even a second warning she grasps onto my hand to begin dragging the knife along my palm.

I let out slow heavy breaths, desperately trying to ignore the pain shooting through my whole arm.

" Tell us, or Celeste gets it to"

I turn my gaze towards her but she only mouths " say nothing."

" Neither of us are saying shit"