Chapter 15- feel something

Kiara's POV:

Celeste and Lorenzo wander off ahead only to to leave me with him.
Raffe.

I desperately trying focusing my gaze to the ground, but can't help looking up to him every so seconds. I can't tell if he's angry at his father or me.

"I'm sorry" I stutter, fiddling with my hands whilst trying to get the sentence out.

"I shouldn't of-" I'm about to apologise until suddenly cut of by his hand grabbing onto mine.

"You didn't do anything wrong just don't fucking apologise"
Raffe doesn't remove his grip only glances back to the road.

"But I" I try to apologise a second time but yet again he interrupts.

I suck in a sharp breath of irritation. He annoyed me.

"He deserves it. Which car do you want?" I'm slightly taken back by the sudden question.

"A fast one?" I'm clearly confused yet he only ignores me as I stare briefly towards him. Instead Raffe peers down to his phone, beginning to dial a few numbers.

A few minutes later and a I notice a black car speeding up the road towards us.
My eyebrows raised, I glance to Raffe.

"Can I drive?"

———————————-

I push the pedal down hard.

The adrenaline rushes through me. City lights flash past.

I peer over to Raffe. His eyes are fixed onto the road, widening every few seconds as I swerve around corners.

Heat rises to my cheeks as he notices and his focus changes to meet my eye-line.

"Enjoy this while it last because you're not getting it again" He flashes me a smirk but I only roll my eyes.

"And who said that? I am amazing at this" I yell as I roll down the windows. The cold air hits my face and I breathe it in deeply.

"You're a crap driver. Do you even have a driving license?"

" Not a real one"

" Wow that really helps us"

I scoff and push down further.

" Oh sorry Raffe, it's not like your in a mafia who break the law every day"

He furrows his brows before turning back to the road.

" Fair enough"

" We have to train tomorrow" he mutters.

"Ok I'm fine with that"

"You need to switch gears." He glances to me before switching his gaze to the gears. I push it down to switch and just as I look back up the car suddenly jolts. Swerving right past a tree.

"Dammit"

" Fuck" I hear a slight murmur from Raffe.

"Here" He grasps onto the the wheel to drift us to the side of the road.

"Switch" Before I can even make a second move , he jumps out got the car and clicks my door open.
I don't bother to argue, only obey him.

He drove at a fast pace. Nearly as fast as I was.

"Could you go faster?" I ask.

"You really like adrenaline don't you?" A smirk tugs on his lips as he clutches the gear to speed up.

"I just want to feel something" I don't look to him, instead steady my eyes to the road.

My heart pounds through my ears, my body jumping at every sudden jolt or bump of the car.