Chapter 60- Him

kiara pov :

My legs were gripped firmly around his waist, my hands loitering around his body. He murmured something quietly in my ear- that I couldn't made clear between the pleasure mixing between our voices. He painted my neck with purple spots, finishing with warm soft kisses.

Confusion, lust and disappointment sprawled my face as he stoped abruptly. A thin grin draped across his face as he met my state.

His soft hands, cupped my face with care. He pulled me into him, and laid a passionate kiss. His hands snaked down towards my jaw, then my neck, as he touched his mark on me. Swiftly, his hands reached down towards my inner thigh. Electricity sparked as he made his fingers made it down to my core. An erotic gasp of pleasure spilled out of me, as he made a mess of me.

He quickly takes off my red laces, leaving it beside us, simultaneously unbuckled his belt.
His hands dance inside me, reaching further each second. My head tilted back as my eyes reached the top of my head.

"Raffe..." I scratched his back, leaving my mark on him. "Please..I can't." I gasp for more air, but more sounds of pleasure spilled out. A wave of relief hit me as I climaxed - embarrassment quickly took over.

"Hey Ki..baby..don't be embarrassed." He chuckled, taking my chin to meet his eyes with his. I punch his solid chest, he flinched pretending to be hurt. A small smirk crept upon his face.
"It's not funny!" I squealed.
I roll my eyes as he greets my lips with his. We quickly get back to our rhythm.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He looks at me, love, lust and compassion all mixed throughout his eyes. I nodded eagerly, pulling him towards me.

He slowly entered me with ease, thrusting carefully. My mouth gaped open as his hands gripped my waist, placing the rest of me into him.
My eyes started tearing up as he marked me as his again. 
"You can take it baby..I know you can Ki." He huffed out.
I couldn't make a sound but the howls of satisfaction taking over me. I gripped and clawed his toned back as he got faster. stronger.

"Fuck Raf-" That's all I could say before the door bursted open.
We both assorted our clothes as quick as we could, fixing my now of a mess hair.

"Shit, shit. My bad, I didn't mean- Kiara?" As he steps closer to the light, I immediately recognise him.

Jacob.

He pushed back his shaggy brown hair in disbelief. He looks angry in a way. I couldn't take in the fact it was him. I felt as if my heart was going to burst out.

"Ja-" My voice cracked. Shame immediately bought to my face. "Jacob.." I trailed off quickly.
This probably takes first place in being, the worst moment ever.

I stepped a little closer to him before I feel Raffe's touch around my waist. He's raging right now. Jealousy, confusion, frustration. I can feel it, but he still kept his poker face.

"Who are you?" Raffe grumbles, pulling me closer to him. I can still feel his hard cock against my ass. How is he still turned on?

He continues staring down Jacob, until we lock eyes. I can see the frustration in his eyes, his hands lead to my ass so Jacob knows I'm Raffe's. I mean - the hickeys were enough.

"Just a freind. Right Ki?" He spat out. A bitter smile appeared on his face. "Just a freind" my ass.

"Yeah. We're just old friends from school." I shared with a polite smile on my face.
I gripped Raffe's hand before he even had a chance to greet Jacob.
"Let's go Raffe. We have somewhere to be." I huffed, frustrated.

I quickly storm out of the room, Raffe following like he's a dog, and I have a bone attached to me. He quickly rushed in-front of me, stopping my tracks.

"Ki." I roll my eyes at him. Before I have a chance to move from him, he grasped my wrist gently.
"Ki, don't ignore me and tell me what was that." He was stern this time, twinge of irritation hinter in his voice.

He straightens his now creased suit, practically begging with his eyes for an answer.
"It was nothing Raffe. Trust me, don't  stress."
I tiptoed placing a gentle kiss on his soft lips.