Chapter 33- fly

Celeste POV:

" Soooo, are we flying in one of your private jets then?" I ask, as we all get into the Range Rover.

Nik is still not ready, apparently, in his own words, he needs to look extra good to impress the hot air hostesses.

Lorenzo slams the door shut and begins to speak.

"We would if The Eagles hadn't infiltrated our system. They somehow found a way to track all our private jets. So we're flying there in a normal plane." He huffs as he finally sits down.

"All your private jets huh?" Kiara sniggers, rolling her eyes.

" Yeah, how many are there? Also if we're flying in a normal plane how are you going to get all your knifes and guns through security?" I add on, raising my eyebrows in a mocking way.

Seriously, what do they not have?

" Exactly eight and we have our ways"  Raffe smirks , whilst turning the engine on. Staring right at Kiara.

He begins to explain when each of the planes were bought until suddenly interrupted by a frustrated Enzo.

" Nikoli Mortalo shitty Blackthorn, get your fucking lazy arse here. If you don't hurry up we will miss our flight at Heathrow." he bellows, slightly leaning out of the car door.

I hear Raffe chuckle, laughing myself.

" What's up your arse?" he mutters at his brother.

Finally, I spot a tall blonde strolling down the drive towards our car.

" Ahh look it's the blonde bastard" Kiara smirks. She shuffled in her seat making space.

" Yep, just doing a quick workout. Got to keep those glutes in peak condition."

I roll my eyes.

I don't think he even knows what glutes are.

" Stop lying Nik" I say, nudging his shoulder as he climbs in next to me.

" Yeah, telling porky pies isn't cool. Do you even know where glutes are?" Enzo jeers. He rolls his eyes at Nik and stared out the window.

" No, there's a reason I failed my Biology GCSE" Nik scoffs and turns to Enzo.

" There in your arse , idiot" I mutter, while Kiara scoffs and laughs quietly.

Eventually, we get going. The drive takes a little over half an hour to get to Heathrow.

The check in and security add on another hour. By the time we reach our gates my lack of sleep has started to catch up with me.

Seriously, I don't think I've had a proper nights sleep in ages.

" Ughh I'm so tired" I sigh, whilst slumping down into one of the chairs.

I'm soo tired even the hard leather chair feels comfortable.

Enzo, sits down next to me, taking my hand into his and quickly kissing me on the forehead.