Chapter 13- dinner

Chapter 13 - Dinner

Kiara's POV:

Although I'm completely exhausted after a day of training today still felt quick.

" Can we at least go home to get a shower" I huff to Raffe from the backseat.
" Yeah I'm not going all sweaty" Celeste yells.
He flicks his gaze to us in the mirror as he turns the wheel.

" Theres no time, plus we're nearly there"

" For fucks sake" I hiss. Just as Celeste opens her mouth to speak the car draws to a sudden halt.

" Didn't think we were that close" she scoffs.

Immediately after Celeste and I jump out from the car, Raffe stuffs two bags into our arms. I stumble back slightly with the weight.

"Bathrooms. Change. meet back here in five" And just like that we're hurried left to turn into a small bathroom outside the grand building.

As soon as I'm pushed in, I unzip the bag to pull out a piece of silky material.

A red dress that appears just as small as my fist.

"I can't fucking fit into this" I yell.

"What is it the size of your fist and blue?" Celeste calls from one of the opposite stalls.

"Red" I huff.

A few minutes later and Cel wanders out in a navy blue dress. It hugs at her curves, drooping down at her chest.

" Cel you look stunning"

Celeste smiles towards me before heading over to a large mirror, ruffling her hair and applying lipstick.

" You too ki"

To be honest I didn't even think the dress would go over my arms but to my surprise the material stretched and stuck to each curve of mine.

After hurriedly fixing my hair I grab the bag and head out with Celeste.

"Raffe. Here" I stalk over to him and push the bag into his arms.

He only stares at me. Every inch of me.  He seems to be examining every part  of me in sight as he flicks his gaze up and down.

His jaw slowly falls. But not low enough to open his mouth. Raffe only mutters something indistinguishable. 
Was he checking me out?

He drags his gaze over me once again but then falls straight to my chest.

" hey big guy my eyes are up here" I whistle.

" Sorry" he coughs. Raffe immediately turns his head away, almost as if trying to avoid eye contact. But after a few seconds he seems to regain himself and takes my hand as we head in.

Lights drown the place, the walls painted with a warm tone of orange. Along with the delicious smell of spices floating around, the sound of light chattering fills the room.

I gasp. It's amazing.

Quickly we take our seats and are soon greeted by a tall tanned male. A tanned male with an extreme uncanny likeness to Raffe and Lorenzo.

Shit.

"Frederico Ronaldo Esteban Caldo." Immediately his eyes fall to Cel and I. He drags his gaze over my body eventually stopping on my chest, only to do the same thing with Celeste. 
I expected him to share the same striking blue eyes as  the twins however there a shade of dark green.

"I see you have er... met my sons"
The man forcefully pulls a chair out to slump down.

What's up his fucking arse?

"Father this is Celeste and Kiara... our fiancés" Lorenzo hesitates but still manages force the words out.

"I see" He continues examining through his thick bushy eyebrows. I shift in my chair with a heavy feeling of discomfort.

I could already tell he was a shithead.

"Hi" I reach up and place my hand mid air waiting for his response.

He only scoffs at me, whistling at a waitress instead.

Raffe quickly flicks his gaze over to me. A deep frown is already set on his face. He doesn't seem to like his father any more than I do.

"Gimme three of those and one salad for the ladies to share" Frederico orders the waitress before slapping her arse as she leaves. A large smile creeps up his lips.

What a pig.

" I don't want a fucking salad" Celeste mumbles. It wasn't meant to  be heard but immediately Frederico turns towards Celeste.

" You'll get what I order you little bitch"
Enzo glares up towards his father. His jaw sharpens as he clenches it harshly but no words follow.

In the corner of my eye, I notice Raffe chugging what seems about four glasses of champagne.

I reach my hand out to place over his.
" Slow down"

As the night drags on it doesn't seem to become anymore interesting, neither the twins father any less an asshole.

There was barely any conversation had  except for the guys explaining the deal.

"And you think they can pull it off?" The old man took a sip of his drink and slammed it back onto the wooden table. Almost all the beer spills over.

He's annoying.
So.fucking. Annoying.

As he finishes the small remains of his drink, he turns to the waitress again. Observing her the same way he has any other woman tonight.

Disgusting.

"She's got a lively body doesn't she" Frederico licks his lips to stare her down again. The hungry look in his eyes almost reminds me of a hunting beast.

He's a monster. He's not only eyeing the poor girl but doing it in front of his sons.

What is he?

Celeste shares a concerned look with me before  glancing back to her food.

"Stop fucking staring up her-" I began balling my fists but end up clenching the table cloth instead. Raffe places his hand over my wrist, although his touch is gentle his stare is enough to tell me to shut up.

But how could I? He was being such a... man whore?

"She's got a big mouth. Wives with force tongue don't do well" His eyes land straight on mine, only to immediately fall down to my chest.

"What you cant handle a little girl who uses her mouth to stop your fucking dick from getting hard?" I push up from my chair and stalk over to him.

"Kiara" Celeste calls.

"Or are you too much of a man whore that even if I open my mouth you would want to shag me, you fucking creep" I clutch onto my drink.

"Kiara don't" Raffe's chair clatters behind as he pushes up. He tries placing his hand between his father and I but still I don't hesitate to pour the glass.
Slowly enjoying every moment.

I hear a familiar gasp from behind. Celeste.

Frederico throws his chair to the floor and viscously begins wiping his trousers.

"Ah I think I might just go clean up" Grabbing Celeste in the process, I sprint out the room.