chapter 55- Yours

(DONT play SONG yet)

Raffe Pov:

I wake up to find Kiara not in sight. the door stands; flung open and the wind hushes in through the doorway. I take the nearest white shirt and practically rush out of the room. what if this is another Eagle attack? what if she gets hurt?

I shovelling the thoughts away and finally get to the lobby, there awaits Nik and Enzo. "Guys have you seen-" I try explaining but Nik cuts me right off.

"Enough chit chat, we are already late because someone slept pass their alarm." He raises his eyebrow in my direction and huffs.

"put these on and don't peek, or I'll shoot you. literally." He hands us bandanas to cover our eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we can finally take of the bandanas and the waft of pancakes hits my face. A smile immediately appears on Enzo's face as he dives into his seat. I sit down beside him ready to tuck into my food as I notice no one else was actually here. Even Nik. It was just me and Enzo. I nudge Enzo from eating and he realises moments after.

I quickly put my hand to the hilt of my gun and keep quiet. Enzo copies. Suddenly, we hear a creak from the floorboards. I shoot a fast bullet but it misses only a couple inches away.

shit.

slowly, a small head appears from the lacey blue curtains. "Jesus Caldo, i was just getting the party poppers" Kiara says as she fully shows herself with a bag of, party poppers.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWATS!" Nik rushes in the a kazoo in his mouth and party hats hanging off each wrist.

I cant help but laugh at the shit show in front of us. However Kiara sees this and rolls her eyes. Immediately, she draws the rest of the curtain to reveal a whole table of boxes and ribbons. Even cake.

I stare in awe. "you did this?" I point to all the presents and then to her.

she smiles, showing her perfectly white teeth and grins at me. "well I can't take all the credit. Cel planned it all, I put it all together and Nik was the distraction."

I couldn't believe it.

"Cel isn't here obviously, but on behalf of us both, Happy Birthday guys" Kiara smiles.

Enzo's eyes shift to the ground yet Nik picks up two boxes and places them in front of us. "your'e obviously opening mine first."

I rip open the blue ribbon to my box and pull off the lid. Inside is a matte black pistol with engraved writing. Mine saying "littlest  Caldhoe" and Enzo's saying "oldest CaldWhore" We both Stifle a laugh and look to Nik.

"A gun? Don't they have like millions of those already?" Kiara raises her eyebrows in confusion.

"No these are important," Nik hisses at Kiara and steps towards us. "They were their first ever pistols, mine too" Nik smiles at us as he holds his up in the air; waving it about.

"Ok what about Cel's presents now?" Kiara picks up the next round of boxes.

This time the boxes are plain white, no ribbons. I tear the box open to reveal a bottle of Cologne. I take the top off the smell the strong scent of sand wood and pine yet also a faint scent of coffee.

Enzo almost inhaled the waft of his cologne as he starts choking on the air.

"Tell Cel I say thanks yeah?" Enzo whispers to Kiara and I also ask her to.