Chapter 57- Home

Lorenzo's Pov

It was around 10pm by the time we got back home. The place was spotless, which wasn't how I remembered it. Everyone else went straight to their room; unpacking their clothes and getting ready for Friday.

The ball.

I try blurring the thought out of my mind but I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I lift my bags off the cold floor and start heading to me room. The door is already slightly creaked open and the bed isn't made. I hear light steps suddenly approaching the door and my breath stops.

"Oh I'm sorry I just- I needed to get a few things" her voice echoed through my ears and her head tilted to the right letting her hair fall perfectly.

"No- no it's fine," I try focussing on the room but my eyes linger to hers and she stares back at me blankly.

She holds two dresses in her hand; one red, silky and long. The other was teal and slightly sparkly.

"Are those for Friday?" I gesture my hands towards the dresses and she nods.

"I just need Kiara's opinion on which ones better so I should go" she heads towards the hallway and reaches Kiara's room.

"Red." I mutter turning to her.

"What?" She glances back, confusion spreads across her face.

"Wear the red one" I close the door behind me and slump onto my bed.

————————————————————
Celeste pov:
I wake up with the feeling of tiredness showering over me. It was 7am and Kiara was already in my room.

"He misses you. A lot" she turns and faces me holding her hair brush.

She runs her hands in her hair trying to untangle the mess but she fails.

"He didn't sound like it last night" I huff and finally get out of bed.

"Trust me. He really does. The whole rest of the trip you could tell something was wrong" she glanced at me and a wide smile ran across her face.

" He never acted like he missed me. He didn't try to go after me. Hs could of called me"
There's part of me that thinks I'm being unfair. I could of called him. Or stayed.

" Cel you know he's obsessed with you. He loves you. A lot. I'm sure on that"
She offers me a look of reassurance, before grabbing her brush to run it through my hair.
" God what have you been up to, your hair's got a massive knot"
I giggle, suddenly interrupted by a harsh tug on a strand of my hair.
" Ow ki"

" I don't know if it's my place to say, but I saw him crying on the flight. He was crying on his birthday Cel. And he's been acting so weird"
I take in a deep breath, still i can feel the heavy pounding of my heart. I feel like crying. I've felt like crying for days. A single drop runs down my cheek but I immediately try brushing it away.

" Ki I don't know if I've made the right decision. He's just acted so off recently at times. It felt like he didn't care about me"

" Cel no one should make you feel like that. But maybe you two should of just talked over it more"
My eyes are stinging. I bite my lip harshly to try keep anymore tears at bay. She's right. Ki is so obviously right.

" I know I should of given him more of a chance. He's dealing with a lot with his father. He was trying to help me"

" Maybe you should just take things slow though Cel. It's probably not the time to go straight into things again. But go talk to him"
I feel myself tense at the thought of trying to sort things over. It's not him. I just don't want to make things worse.
" Are you sure?"