Chapter 36- shots

Lorenzo POV:

" I bet I'll win" Celeste yells, as she stumbles into the next club.

She fiddles with her bag trying to find her phone until kiara hands it to her.

We're back in London celebrating the mission from three days ago.
We've been arguing about who will win the next drinking game the whole way walking from the last club.

Celeste drunk is an actual train wreck.

I smirk at her as she crashes into another  group of girls, staining one of the girls dresses with a cocktail she was holding.

" What the fuck?" the girl screams, balling her fists.

Celeste turns around to flip them off, sniggering.

" The stain improves the dress anyway, it was fucking ugly before" she giggles, walking on.

Before I can intervene, the girl grabs Cel's hair yanking her back.

" You bitch" she snarls, grabbing her hair back.

" What huh? We haven't all got hot rich boyfriends to buy us expensive dresses" the girl screams.

" Fiancée actually. And there's no need to get jealous" Cel smirks, whilst smoothing out her hair.

The girl faces towards me, her face red with fury.

" If you ever get fed up of your whore of a fiancée, you know who to come too"  she twirls her hair trying to look hot but really she just looks dumb.

Is she aware Celeste is right there?

"I'm good"
Before I can say anymore, Celeste stalks towards her.

" Enzo would never fuck you in a million years, slut" she hisses always strangling the other girl's neck.

Suddenly, the girl charges forward jumping onto Celeste. She tries hitting her but Cel pushes her off too easily.

" Charlotte just give up" one of her friends calls, trying to calm her down.

It doesn't seem to work though, as Charlotte raises her fist swinging it towards Celeste.

She catches Charlotte's wrist, throwing her own punch.

I stand there just watching the show.

" It's too easy." Cel laughs rolling her eyes as Charlotte stumbles back, clutching her now bloody nose.

She goes in for another punch, but its stopped yet again.

Celeste kicks her right In the stomach, and Charlotte groans falling to the floor.

"What? Am I too slutty for you to carry on?" Celeste smirks as she bends down to charlotte.

Suddenly, Kiara runs over.

She turns to me with a confused look.

I shrug and she turns back to Charlotte.

She looks at her bruised lip then starts laughing.

"Nice punch cel" she gets up and clicks her hand with Celeste.

They seemed to have this handshake whenever they did something cool.

By now everyone's staring, at Cel and Kiara laughing and sniggering. At Charlotte who's groaning again on the floor, blood spilling rapidly from her nose.

" Come on, let's go" I say, taking Cel's hand.

She leads me straight to the bar, ordering  shots for us to share.