Chapter 52- waterfall

Celeste POV:
" YOU FUCKING IDIOT" Nik bellows at the tv.
A murmur of laughs echo through the room.

" You decided to watch this film" Kiara giggles.

" Yeah but why the fuck would you decide to go into the same room as some weird arse possessed child.It's the idiots own fault there dead"

He throws his hands up in the air, smacking them frustratedly back down on his thighs.

" Same thing could be said about us on our missions" Raffe laughs.
" Yeah but we succeed"
Enzo grins whilst flicking a knife around in his hands.

" When exactly are our next missions" I ask.
" Got a few coming up after this holiday" Nik explains.
I snort a laugh as he curses toward the movie again.

" We'll explain more to you when we get back. They're still working on gathering more information right now " Enzo clarifies.

" So are we zip-lining tomorrow" Kiara asks.
" Yeah think so" Raffe says.
" You all are"
I gesture towards my wounded side.
" I don't think I'll past the safety test or whatever form you have to fill in"

It had already healed largely.
It wasn't even a proper shot, the bullet had only skimmed past.
However I couldn't move too much without causing pain and I doubt a harness would be too comfortable.

" Yeah I don't think your usually allowed to zip line with a large wound" Kiara chuckles.
" Ugh everyone in that movie were such dumbasses" Nik huffs as the credits begin to roll on screen.
" I'm gonna head back to Enzo's and I's room" I yawn and push up from the sofa.

" It's only half past nine" Nik scoffs.

"I'm tired"

" Night" Kiara smiles.
A murmur of good nights follow from the boys.
" I'll come join you in a bit. Love you " Enzo calls as I walk out the door.
" Love you"
I roll my eyes in laughter as Nik gestures with his hands.

Once I reach our room I slip out my dress and into one of Lorenzo's shirts.
As I soon as my head hits the pillow I'm fast asleep.
——————————————————————
" Night Nik"
The sound of footsteps creeks through the suite.
Opening my eyes, I notice Enzo strolling into our bedroom.
Immediately, he begins pulling his shorts off and throws his shirt across the room.

His eyes focused on the rings he's taking off, he doesn't seemed to of realised I'm awake.
A snigger escapes my lips as a clatter sounds through the room.
" Merda" Enzo hisses.
His eyes flick over to the bed as if to check he hadn't woken me.

" You know you already woke me about five minutes ago" I giggle.
" Sorry Tesoro" he whispers and climbs over into bed beside me.
I turn over to rest my head onto his chest, his warm breath skimming over my skin.
His arms lean over to curl around me gently whilst I lean further into his touch.

" So did you steal all your boyfriends shirts or is it just me?" Enzo smirks into my neck.
" Fuck off"
I feel the low rumble of a laugh from his chest.
" Is it cause they smell of me?"
He tugs on the shirt softly.
" Shut up. It's comforting"
" But I'm right here"

He sniggers into my hair, pressing a kiss and I look up to face him.
" Did you like the waterfall then?"
" Yeah. It was beautiful"

My eyes focus to his hands as he begins toying with my hair around his fingers.
His touch was so gentle with me.
I reach out to trace my own fingers over his tattoos. His chest rises and falls as I run my finger over his tanned soft skin.

I drag it over his lips, letting his quickened breaths tickle my fingers.
Enzo's deep blue eyes fix onto mine as I lean down to brush my lips against his. Slowly he runs his fingers down my waist. Further.
And further.
Down to my thighs.