1 - Transmigration's A Dick

50 years ago, rifts started to open around the world. Portals to other dimensions. And with their appearance, so did the fantastical monsters that lived within them, led by the ruthless Demon King. Unprepared for them, millions died. But not only did monsters come through, but other species which held magical powers. Four Great Sages sealed the Demon King away in his own dimension, saving the world.

Now, the other species live integrated with the humans. Elves, Succubi, Kitsunes, Fairies, and more! Now magic is a commodity, used by adventurers to protect civilians whenever rifts open up.

Eric Arthurson transfers to Japan from America, where his sudden arrival will set his life on a course to become a great adventurer, followed with his friends who may love him a bit...too much.

That's the synopsis of Heaven's Hell. A harem anime where the girls are yanderes. An one of a kind anime.

I don't know what attracted me to the anime. Was it the harem? Yanderes? The story? I'm not sure, but this anime became my favorite of all time.

You might be wondering, why am I thinking about how much I like this anime?

Well, I'm finally watching the finale. The final episode of the final season. I've been busy the last days with work, so I haven't been able to watch it.

I've been able to avoid spoilers, but I did hear that there's a controversial and bold twist in this finale, which makes me incredibly intrigued.

My little sister Kira has also already gone to sleep in her bed. I'm completely ready to watch the final episode.

...what time is it?

I checked my phone, seeing it was 12:00...

Huh, it's later than I thought...

I'm getting tired...

Going to sleep kind of sounds good...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Where the hell am I?

This isn't my ceiling.

I sat up, seeing I was in a small bedroom.

Okay, who kidnapped me and why?

I stood up from the bed and started to look around. Opening the nearby closet, inside was a bunch of clothes and a mirror attached to the back of the closet door.

I should see if I look ok in the mirror. Maybe they did something to me.

So I looked upon the sacred closet mirror.

...

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??!!?!?!?!

A young teenager stood in front of the mirror, with blue-green hair and emerald eyes, currently pointing at himself in the mirror in disbelief.

THIS IS ME?!!!?!??!!!

Okay okay, calm down. You woke up in an unfamiliar place in someone else's body who looks better than you.

Everything is fine.

...

That's a lie. Everything's wrong here.

Okay, calm down. Maybe there's something around here, for some clue?

There's a desk across the room. I walked over, and quickly shuffled through the drawers, trying to find anything.