83 - The Yanderes Have An Argument...Again

(Irene POV)

It was the new year, and we were all were sat at the table in WcDonalds. Iris, Erica, Lily, Amber, Yui, and I were all here. Now I was just waiting for one last person.

"Is it just me or has Irene felt more...bright recently?" Lily muttered to Erica.

"Yeah...she seems almost as if she's glowing...." Erica murmured.

"So, why did you call us here?" Lily then asked.

"Yes, I was wondering that too." Iris added, Erica, Amber, and Yui nodding in agreement.

"Just wait a moment." I stated.

We waited for a second, but nothing happened. "What-" Lily started to say before she was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

Glancing behind me, Bianca had walked in. She emotionlessly walked over to our table before sitting down.

"I like the atmosphere." She murmured.

"Thank you." I nodded.

"But this is a WcDonalds." Lily sweatdropped.

"Wait a second! It's you!" Iris jumped to her feet, pointing at Bianca. "You also kissed Ken on Christmas. Why?!"

"I realized something." Bianca stated, grasping her heart. "He created an emotion in me that no one else had before."

Iris faltered, having felt the same thing that Bianca was feeling now.

"I realized that I love him." She stated.

The table went silent.

"Another rival..." Groaned Erica, putting her head in her hands.

"Ken...stop being such a womanizer..." Muttered Iris.

"So she's becoming a sister too, huh?" Sighed Lily.

Yui hummed, a slight blush on her face as she was thinking something that none of us would want to know.

"I want to fight her." Stated Amber.

"Bianca! Say something mean to me!" Yui ordered.

"Shut up." Bianca coldly replied.

"Oooh, that's good." Yui nodded. "If only Ken would do that..."

"Anyways, Bianca Tsuki is now our newest sister. That's the first matter of today's meeting." I stated.

"The second matter has to do with The Pink Death."

"Her..." Growled the others.

"Who is she?" Bianca emotionlessly asked.

"The Pink Death tried to kill Ken once before, and had heavily injured him. He still has the scar." I stated.

Instantly the room felt colder.

"Bitch..." I heard Bianca growl.

"Wait, how do you know he still has the scar?" Lily suspiciously asked.

"Scars don't fade that quickly." I stated.

I'm not going to tell them about our moment together yet. That's a ticking time bomb ready to go off. I would rather not light it up in our base of operations.

Right now, we are in an incredibly fragile state of balance. For now I have placated them, but once one of them gets a step further, or finds out I've become a step further with Ken...

It could evolve into a whole out civil war. We won't hurt each other, of course. But there will be a race to fill in to become the second person that Ken loves.