82 - Christmas

"Ken! Wake up! It's Christmas! Ken! Let me in! Ken!" Iris' voice shouted from outside my room.

I groaned, sitting up from my bed and rubbing my temples. This was certainly a way to wake me up for Christmas...

It reminds me of how excited Kiera would be on Christmas.

"Ken! Unlock the door! Come on! It's Christmas! Why can't I get in?!" Iris yelled.

Sitting in front of the door to my room was my closet. I had placed it there in order to keep them from entering my room.

They're be strong enough to get it out of the way, but only if they want to destroy both the door and my closet. That's a lot of damage just to sleep beside me.

Wait...somethings off...

I glanced over to my left side, where there was a bulge under the blankets beside me. A human sized bulge...

Slowly pulling the covers up, it was revealed that Lily was sleeping next to me in a curled up position.

How'd she get in here?! Don't tell me she used the window?!

"Ken!" Iris screamed once more from outside.

It was once I heard Iris' voice that I realized how big of a predicament I was in. If I didn't open the door for Iris, she might get worried and think that something happened to me, busting down the door and closet to find me besides Lily.

"I'll be there in a moment!" I yelled back.

"Why won't you let me in?!" She replied.

"I'm changing!" I lied.

"...Why won't you let me in?!" She repeated.

There's no getting through to these girls...

I quickly covered up a Lily with a bunch of blankets to make it seem like a pile of blankets was on my bed instead of a person. I moved the closet out of the way, opening the door for Iris.

Iris practically jumped into my arms. "Ken! It's Christmas!"

"You're excited, huh?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" Iris smiled. "We have a Christmas party with close people every year, but this year will be the best since you're here."

My heart slightly melted at that statement.

"Hey, what's with all of the blankets on your bed?" Iris asked, looking past me.

My heart started going wild. In the bad way.

"I got cold last night!" I lied. "So I got a bunch of blankets!"

"It has been pretty chilly lately." Iris nodded, rubbing her arms.

And then I was frozen solid as a loud yawn entered my ears. Looking behind me, I watched as Lily appeared from under the mess of her blankets, stretching her arms.

It didn't help that the tank top she was wearing was slipping down her body.

"Ken..." I heard Iris growl.

Misunderstandings with a yandere is a good way to sentence yourself to death. So I did the honorable thing.

I ran out of the room, closing the door behind me and placing a desk from the hallway in front of it.

"Ken!" I heard Iris scream. She banged on the door. "What were you doing with Ken?!"

"What the hell?!" I heard Lily screech.

You were a worthy sacrifice. I will honor you and the everything you've done for me.

Glancing down at myself, I noticed I was in my shirt and shorts that I slept in. It was slightly uncomfortable to sleep in, but came in handy today.