124 - Epilogue

I tossed the Demon King's head through the rift. I have to say, it was very satisfying to take his head off.

I walked through the rift, finally returning back to my world. And in front of me, was everybody else.

"I'm back." I smiled.

Principal, Emi, Irene, Mom, Erica, Iris, Bianca, Lily, Aoi, Yui, and Amber all stood in front of me, shocked.

Wait, Mom?!

Tears rolled down Principal's face as she started to break down into tears.

"Ken." Mom gasped, before she ran forwards and captured me in a hug.

I stiffened. I hadn't felt a parent's embrace in so long. It's been a year since I last saw Mom, and it feels even longer due to Kyle's memories of his parents.

I wrapped my arms around her, giving her a strong hug. A small laugh escaped my lips as tears gathered in my eyes.

It's been so long.

"...Are you crying?" She asked.

"What? No." I replied, wiping my eyes and pushing her off. "What are you talking about?"

She smirked. "Oh, did you miss your mom that much?"

"Don't patronize me." I deadpanned.

She laughed, a sweet smile landing on her lips. "Well, I missed you. It's been forever since Jujun and I have seen you!"

"Ken!" Oh no.

Mom quickly moved out of the way as I was tackled by Erica. She hugged my chest, crying into it. She started to lightly pound my chest.

It didn't take long for the rest to ram into us and leave me in a dogpile with eight girls on top of me.

After a couple seconds they got off of me, letting me breathe. Irene extended her hand to me, letting me pull myself up.

Then she slapped me.

"Ow. I deserved that." I winced.

And then she grabbed my collar, slamming her lips onto mine.

"Wait, what?" Mom questioned.

Irene let go of the kiss, her sweet taste leaving my mouth. We looked each other in the eyes, and then she slapped me again.

"Okay, did I really deserve that one?" I grumbled.

"Yes." Irene stated. She grabbed my collar once more, pulling me close to look me in the eyes. This time without the kiss unfortunately.

"Ever do a stunt like that again and I will personally make sure you never see daylight again." Irene whispered into my ear. "You'll be safe stuck in your room for eternity."

Looking into her eyes, I could tell she was deadly serious.

"Yes ma'am..." I sweatdropped.

Alright, never do that again. Got it. Happy wife is happy life. Especially if said wife is a yandere.

"There, I've gotten most things off my chest." Irene stated.

"Thank god, I didn't want to get slapped again." I sighed.

Irene packs a big punch. It actually hurt.

Irene raised an eyebrow at me. "I said I was done."

"Wait, wha-" A slap by Erica cut me off.

"Ken you dummy!" She screamed at me. "What the hell are you doing?! Why would you do that?!"

"Sorry." I winced. "And can I stop getting slapped?"