35 - The Yandere Pool Episode

"I just got rejected a couple days ago and you're taking me on a pool date?" Lily asked as we walked to the closest pool.

"One, it's not a date. Iris and Irene are also coming. Two, you need to get out of your room. You haven't been outside since the rejection." I countered.

"I'll be fine." She waved me off.

"You have bags under your eyes Lily." I replied. "And they're red from crying."

"They are?!" She exclaimed.

"Did you not look in the mirror?" I asked her, surprised. "Even though you got ready in the bathroom?"

...

Lily didn't respond.

"I can't believe you dragged me out." She sighed, changing the topic.

"You look like a vampire. And you aren't a vampire." I stated. "That's not good."

She needs some sunlight. Also, a certain "male" is also coming and revealing his secret. That should hopefully keep Lily from doing anything drastic.

But i'm kinda surprised she never figured it out since she's the stalker yandere of the group.

We walked towards the pool, clad in our new swimsuits. I wore some plain black trunks and a white shirt. I had a pair of goggles hanging around my neck. I don't like it when the water gets in my eyes.

Lily wore a sweater and shirt jeans over her swimsuit, so I had no idea what swimsuit she wore.

I hold the bag which held out towels and a couple of snacks. We are perfectly ready for the pool. This is good, because all of the recent events are stressing me out.

And Lily seriously needs a pick-me-up. I'm afraid she might die from lack of...anything really. She's just been stuck in her apartment, and who knows what she's doing in there.

Likely laying in bed all day.

"Ummm...why are we in front of the Aegis Mansion?" Lily asked. "I thought we were meeting Iris and Irene at the pool."

"We are." I nodded.

"Then why are we here?" Lily wondered.

"The pool's here." I stated.

"...here?" Lily asked, confused.

"Here." I confirmed.

"Huh..." Lily replied.

"Young Master Ken!" The Royal Knights at the entrance said, bowing down.

After the Isaac and Ivan incidents, Irene eliminated (not killed...I think) the old Royal Guard, and reinstated it with a new one completely loyal to them.

How they did that, I have no idea.

"Young...Master?" Lily asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Look, I didn't choose for them to call me that." I replied as we walked through the gate.

We walked into the house, and every Royal Knight, Butler, Maid, or other employee we passed bowed down to us.

They didn't do that before. Not that they were disrespectful, but they didn't bow down every time I walked by.

It's strange having people bow down to you as you pass them. Feels odd.

We walked to the elevator. Pressing the button, the doors opened and let us enter. I pressed the button that Irene said was the one that led to the pool. I haven't seen it yet, but Irene has given it a lot of praise.