113 - The Arrival

Bianca rushed towards him, sending out her spear in a strike. He easily dodged it, sending a fist down upon Bianca.

Bianca gracefully maneuvered around the hand, twirling her spear for another stab which would have pierced into his head if he hadn't ducked.

Amber appeared beside him, sending a kick. He caught the kick, and in his other hand he summoned the book, letting it float into the air and block another stab from Bianca.

He threw Amber at Bianca as a distraction. Bianca caught Amber, but before Kurobei could use this chance to attack them I rushed him, morphing Loki into an axe and swinging it towards his head.

He dodged it, sending a punch to my stomach. I roared my body, letting the punch graze me as I spun around and used the momentum for another strong strike with the axe.

He backed up, avoiding the swing. He quickly jumped away as Amber sent another punch towards him, no longer carried by Bianca.

A thin layer of ice formed on Bianca as she rushed towards Kurobei. He shot a purple blast at her which she easily spun around.

Amber summoned a chain into her hands, throwing it towards the distracted Kurobei. It wrapped around his leg.

Kurobei quickly sent a kick towards Bianca, making her back up to dodge. He then stomped onto the chain and shattered it before Amber could use it to her advantage.

"Damn." She muttered.

I rushed towards Kurobei, morphing the axe into a spear and thrusting it towards him. He dodged it, before quickly having to dodge again as Bianca threw a stab at him.

He dodged our stabs as we sandwiched him. He then ducked as Amber flew above him with a super powered flaming punch.

She landed behind him, sending a kick around to his face. He caught her foot, throwing her away. As Bianca rushed him he sent a punch towards her, hoping to stop her approach.

Instead Bianca created a wall of ice. His fist shattered the ice into multiple shards. Instead of falling the shards rotated until their sharp points faced Kurobei.

Bianca waved her arm, the ice shards flying towards Kurobei. Her took the attack, the ice shards shattering even further as they impacted his skin.

Whatever that syringe was, it's made him impervious to most attacks. The only things that seem to work are physical attacks by our Arcanas.

Bianca ran towards him once more, taking a different approach and dragging the tip of her spear against the ground. Instead of attack him, she sped past him.

I immediately noticed what she was doing. She was spreading ice onto the ground, but not her normal ice. Rather, it was black ice, the invisible kind.

Kurobei didn't seem to notice, slipping off of the ice as he attempted to take a step. His eyes widened as his feet flew into the air.

Amber took this moment of opportunity to come in with a powerful punch to his chest, but he planted his hands onto the ground and pushed himself upwards in a flip onto his feet, effectively dodging Amber.

He had gotten used to the ice in a couple seconds, not slipping after that acrobatic maneuver. However, Amber wasn't as skilled with ice.

Kurobei rushed towards her. Before he could send a devastating punch at her, I went inbetween them and morphed Loki into a shield.

His fist slammed into my shield at an incredible speed, the sheer force and speed of the punch creating a shockwave and making my arms shake.

Another punch rammed against my shield as Kurobei attempted to take down my guard, and then take both of us down.