11 - A Friend Moves To The Apartment

As expected, the usb incident ended up making the Principal tighten security. To be honest, that's a good thing. There were never any attacks on the school in the anime (despite how used that cliche is) so the security of the school was never important.

It also seems that Iris didn't snitch on me, as the President hasn't approached me at all. Wonder why...

A knock on my apartment door knocked me out of my thoughts. Why was someone knocking on my door? Today's my day off from school, and I'm not expecting any visitors...

I opened the door, seeing a familiar face of blond hair. "Hey Ken!" Eric smiled.

"Hey Eric. What's up?" I asked.

"Aunt Ellie wants us for something." Eric informed.

"Of course she does." I sighed.

I closed the door behind me. I was already wearing clothes decently suitable for outside, so no need to get ready. Locking the door behind me, we walked to Ellie's room.

"Your hair's getting long." I noted. It started to descend down to his shoulders.

"A-Ah, yeah...I probably should cut it..." Eric sighed.

What's with that reaction? Do you love your hair that much?

"Do whatever you want. You look fine." I replied.

"Maybe I'll keep it like this then..." Eric muttered.

We arrived in front of Ellie's door. Knocking on it, Ellie quickly opened the door.

"Ah! You arrived! Come on in!" Ellie smiled.

She let us in. We followed her to the living room, where another person was sitting. In fact, it was a familiar face-

"Lily? What are you doing here?" Eric wondered.

"You know her?" Ellie asked.

"We do. She's our friend at Legacy High." I informed.

"Great then!" Ellie replied. "This makes it easier! Lily will now be staying her at the apartment complex!"

"She will?" Eric was obviously confused as to why she suddenly was here.

I think I may know however...

"Her mother was just murdered." Ellie whispered to us. "So now I'm her guardian."

Eric's eyes went wide.

I was correct.

In the anime, Lily's mother is murdered and Lily ends up moving to the same apartment complex as Eric. Who murdered Lily's mother is never stated, as Heaven's Hell is as vague as always.

However, the most popular and believed theory is that Lily murdered her mother. Throughout the anime Lily always avoided talking about her family, suggesting tension between them. Add that to being hated and bullied at school before someone nice finally comes along, spells the creation of a yandere.

I'm not sure if this is what happened, but I believe it's the most likely possibility.

Ellie handed a keg to Eric. "Here's the key to Lily's room. You two can go show her the room and help her move anything."

Eric nodded. "Hey Lily, let's go set up your apartment."

"Of course Eric!" Lily smiled, skipping behind him as they exited.

"I'll be there in a moment!" I yelled to them.

I turned back to Ellie. "Why did you become her guardian? I thought it was another family member that would become her guardian. Like her uncle or aunt?"