122 - The End Of It All

"Why..." Loki muttered angrily.

Fenrir. He's your son from mythology.

"Yes." Loki replied. "He was another one of my children. The gods feared him, of course. He was prophesied to be the death of Odin and countless others at Ragnarok."

"He didn't get to live much of a life, having been chained to a boulder. But I knew Fenrir would one day grow strong enough to break those blasted chains the dwarves made. And now he's been imprisoned by that damn Demon King." Loki growled.

Lupercio cackled. "A being of pure chaos and destruction. It's beautiful. I'd say he matches me perfectly, doesn't he?"

My fists tightened as I glared at Lupercio. I really, really, hate him. Says a lot at the fact that I hate him more than "Kyle's" parents, Cassidy, and Kiera.

Fenrir growled, before his nose twitched. He smelled the air, his eyes widening as he looked down at me.

Fenrir was always known to be incredibly intelligent, wasn't he? A small smirk rose on my face. I secretly winked towards Fenrir.

Fenrir let out a low nod.

"Now, eat him." Lupercio waved. "I'm done playing."

Fenrir stepped over Lupercio, coming closer to me. He was so huge, way larger than any normal or monster wolf.

His head leaned down as he snarled at me. Through his eyes I could tell he didn't mean it. I pretended to shake in fear.

Lupercio laughed. "Where did all do your earlier spunk go?!"

Fenrir leaned down further, his mouth snarling as we locked eyes. Fenrir now completely covered me from view, allowing me to stop my facade.

"Fenrir." I whispered. "Let's get you free."

I moved my hand forwards to place it on Fenrir's snout. He allowed me, letting me lightly rest my hand upon his nose.

"Hey, how long does it take to eat a single damn kid?" Lupercio sighed, annoyed by how long it was taking.

Green electricity crackled across my body. It traveled to Fenrir, but he closed his eyes in a sign of trust. It harmlessly traveled across his fur, surrounding his whole body.

His body continued to crackle with the green lightning as the the golden collar shattered, falling onto the rock in pieces.

"W-what?!" Lupercio cried out in surprise.

Fenrir opened his eyes, looking at me. He shook his body, feeling the shackles gone. His gaze wandered back to me, warming up. And then he licked me with his humongous tongue which was even larger than me.

"Oh wow, thanks." I laughed.

"Thank you." I heard Loki say.

No problem. If Hel is my daughter as well, this also makes Fenrir just as much my son. Even if he is a wolf.

Loki chuckled. "I appreciate that. Thank you."

Fenrir leaned his head down, allowing me to get on top of his body. He lifted me up into the air as he turned towards Lupercio, me standing on top.

"What the hell?!" Lupercio screamed. "Do you have to ruin everything?!"

"Yes." I smirked.

"Damn you!" He screamed at me.

More circles appeared behind him as more monsters popped out. Two more S Ranked Dragons, though neither quite as large as the one he released into our world.