84 - The Beginning Of Arc 6

The beginning of the new year. It's now 2053, and I've been in the world of Heaven's Hell for a whole year now, and we're in our final semester for our first year of school.

I've made it through five arcs of the anime, and so far have completely wrecked it to where it's very different.

The next Arc starts during January and takes up the whole month. Unlike the last two, it's not as dangerous.

It's dangerous, but just not as much. Arc 6 is the first arc in the anime that doesn't introduce a new yandere, considering there were only five in the anime.

Arc 6 is known as the Avalon Arc, and if that sounds familiar, then you should know that it is incredibly important to a certain MC.

Arc 6 starts when the Principal tells Erica about how there's a legend that about every 25 years a magical island will appear out of nowhere for a single month before disappearing.

The Island of Avalon is what the legends call it. The legends say it's only appeared twice; when the rifts first appeared and then a second time 25 years later.

The legends say that it's a legendary island that teaches certain people called the "Chosen" how to become strong, and that it's where the Four Great Sages were trained.

There are multiple theories about how the island drifted in and out from rifts, or that it has a magic security system to keep it hidden.

Of course, all of these are legends and theories. There's no basis to if these are real or not. The island definitely is real though, or else this wouldn't be an Arc.

The Principal thinks that she's found the island, so she sends Erica and the others for an obvious reason; Excalibur's connection with Avalon.

In Arthurian Legend, Avalon is both the name for the sheathe of Excalibur and a legendary island.

See the correlation? So the Principal sends Erica there, because if anyone has a chance of being a Chosen, then it's Erica.

And she does end up being a Chosen. They find a single tower on the island, and it's doors only open for Erica.

When she goes into the tower, she finds a person. This part of the anime both shocked and intrigued me.

She meets Merlin, the wise wizard of King Arthur.

How in the world Merlin is still alive was never explained, but my theory is that the island has some sort of eternal healing properties since Avalon (sword and island) is associated with healing.

So Erica is trained under Merlin for a month, the Children Of Lupercio attacks, and Erica finds the sheathe of Avalon in the island.

Otherwise than the attack by the Children Of Lupercio, it's not a very dangerous Arc. Hopefully I can increase my strength throughout the Arc, maybe even make it up to Tier 8...

I need to be prepared. Arc 6 is the final arc of Season 2, and Season 3 is when things get crazy. In the span of two months the Season happens and it's very dangerous.

Especially since I still don't know what happens in the last episode...

The sound of the school's speakers suddenly cut me from my thoughts.

"Erica Arthurson and Ken Kage please come to the office." The announcer stated.

"What'd you do this time?" Kai whispered.

"I didn't do anything." I sighed.

He just raised his eyebrow. I sent him the stink eye in response.