39 - The Famous Idol Is My Classmate

"Hello! My name is Yui Yosei, and I'll be your classmate while I'm in Tokyo. It's nice to meet you." She smiled, bowing down in front of the class.

For the second day in a row, the class was shocked silent by the arrival of a transfer student. Even the teacher held a face of surprise.

"Oh my god!" Someone screamed.

A chorus of happy noises rang through the class.

"It's THE Yui Yosei!"

"She's so cute!"

"I can't believe it!"

"I love you!"

"Can I get your autograph?!"

"She's adorable!"

"I love her hair!"

"Huh?!" Gasped Kai, incredibly confused.

I glanced over to Erica and Lily, who incidentally, happened to be huge fans of Yui. Both of them seemed to be fangirling over her as they talked to each other.

It seems they still get along well, even after Lily's rejection. That's good.

Today I'm going to tell Erica that she and I will be the bodyguards for Yui. I still think it's crazy to have two first years bodyguard a famous idol, but in the anime they only hired Eric, so...

I think all the people on this world are just crazy in one way or another. It would certainly explain many things.

Yui walked through the aisle, before stopping at Kai's desk. She smiled at him while Kai looked at her, confused.

"Can I have that seat please?" She asked.

Like he'll just give you his seat-

"Yes ma'am!" Kai saluted.

Kai?!

He got up and moved to the empty seat behind me.

Yui looked over to me. "Hi Ken." She greeted.

Instantly I felt everyone's eyes on me. Fuck.

Erica and Lily's eyes were wide open, wondering how the hell I knew their favorite idol. Kai also had a similarly shocked expression.

All the other students were shocked silent before the boys started to give me glares and the girls started to whisper to themselves.

Yui...you've completely fucked my status as a mob character in this school...

A couple of classes passed, everyone still shell-shocked about the back-to-back crazy transfers. In between periods crowds would gather around the two.

And I may or may not have been questioned by the other boys earlier. I told them it was a random chance encounter. It actually was a chance encounter, but I left out the part about the attempted kidnapping.

The school bell rung once more.

"All right class, that's all for now." The teacher said. "Go enjoy your lunch."

Some students stood up, heading to the cafeteria. Others grabbed their bentos and went to ask Yui if she wanted to eat with them.

I was about to head to the cafeteria to buy my own lunch when the door was suddenly slammed open. The famous second year model student Iris stood at the entrance to the classroom.

Everyone froze, looking over at her. The second most popular girl (first being the "Ice Queen" Bianca), Iris was at a first year classroom.

"Ken! I made you lunch!" She stated.