44 - A Sea Of Blood

My back was against the wall, my butt against the floor. A bloody knife was stabbed into the floor between my legs, dangerously close to my sacred place. Rain pounded against the windows, but it couldn't drown out the rapid thumping of my heart banging in my ears.

"Ken. Be mine." Yui grinned, adorning a bloody face of obsessed love.

Her hands and face were covered in blood from the man that she had just murdered. The body of said man laid to the side, discarded.

Despite the fact that Yui just murdered someone, I wasn't as disturbed as the last time I saw a death. Either because I've murdered someone myself, or because I've seen worse.

But, why? Why is Yui here? Why is she stabbing a knife near my testicles? Where is Erica? Where are the other attackers? What the HELL is going on?!

"You were supposed to be hiding!" I hissed at her. "What are you doing?!"

"Oh, Ken~" Yui responded, leaning towards me. "I couldn't let these bugs touch you."

Fuck, that's a yandere if I've ever seen one.

Crazy eyes? Check.

Bloody knife? Check.

Committed murder? Check.

Pink hair? Check.

She's gone yandere.

Fuck, I'm literally the worst at avoiding flags.

Literally anyone else could have been transmigrated into this world and they could've avoided more flags than me.

Yui placed her hand on my face.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"You were staring into space. You can't do that, not while I'm right here." She said. "I want you to be mine."

"I can't." I replied, pushing her hand away.

First, you're crazy.

"I'm engaged to Irene." I stated, trying to use one yandere to stop another. Hopefully this excuse works.

And second, Irene would kill me if I had any sort of loving relation with another girl that isn't her. I can just imagine the gruesome death I'd have...

It's literally being stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Except I'm stuck in between two rich and famous yanderes.

Yui growled. "Dammit."

"Look Yui, I really like you, but I can't." I quickly added, patting her head in an attempt to calm down the wild yandere.

Yui sunk into my hand, a blissful smile appearing on her face. "Ehehehe..."

The door opened once more, causing me to jerk my head towards it. Erica entered the room, but something was...different about her.

She stood in the room, staring down at her clenched fists.

I pushed a Yui off of me, who surprisingly didn't resist, in order to stand up. I walked over to Erica, confused.

"Hey...you alright...?" I asked her.

"I...killed them..." Erica muttered.

"What are you talking about?" I worriedly asked.

"I killed them. I killed them." Erica chanted. "So why don't I feel bad? Why don't I feel awful for taking a life?"

"Hey, hey...it's fine." I tried to counsel her.

She killed someone? Huh? What?

This never happened in the anime. Well, she wasn't a girl in the anime either...