35: let's hang out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As you drink a cup of warm tea

As you look above the Milky Way

You'll be alright, oh this is a Magic Shop..."

Magic Shop by BTS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ARA'S POV

"I can walk by myself," I spoke up while glaring at Namju and Kyung.

They turned their heads to face me, both clearly not wanting me to go to the clinic alone. 

I sighed at their stubbornness and waited for the pain from my ankle to go away since the Stage had already ended. But it was still there. I looked down to check on it and saw how the skin on my ankle looked irritated.

"Dammit..." I muttered under my breath as I found a flaw in being self-aware.

Then I looked back at the two boys in front of me and asked, "Alright, so who's bringing me to the clinic?"

"Obviously, me," Namju answered with a soft smile.

"Oh! Because it was your fault?" Kyung said making Namju glare at his friend.

"Look, I didn't mean to taunt Juda and Danoh earlier," my cousin spat back, getting annoyed at how Kyung was cornering him.

"But didn't you see Ara behind them?" Kyung added in, suddenly getting protective.

"Why don't you go back to class, Kyung?" I suggested hoping that he'd go back to the science lab to avoid an argument between him and my cousin but it looked like he wasn't listening to me.

I mentally groaned and decided to leave them behind. I quietly left the two behind and limped my way down the hallway. I was about to sit down on the floor when the pain in my ankle became worse but I instantly saw Dohwa across the hallway and thanked the timing.

"Hey, Dohwa! Mind helping a friend?" I called out with a forced smile.

Dohwa saw me right away and smiled at me but frowned when he saw my situation. He quickly ran over and started to ask me what happened and if I was okay.

"I'm not okay, like physically," I answered as Dohwa helped me stand up properly.  "And it happened during the Stage."

"Oh, you mean- Wait, you got to change the Stage?" He asked before Namju and Kyung showed up.

"Ara, why did you suddenly leave? What if you fell and got hurt even more?" Namju scolded, making both Dohwa and I sighed in sync.

I glared at him and exclaimed, "I'd rather get hurt again than see you and Kyung fight, sheesh!"

Namju smiled at what I said while Kyung looked away from me to hide his blush. I playfully rolled my eyes at the two and looked back at Dohwa.

"Come on, Do. Let's go to the clinic."

"On it!"