31. the little boy

a/n: Idk if I should call this chapter a filler... 😂 also is it just me or does the guy in the GIF kinda resemble Kyung?

" It rained on that day tooI wished time would stopClose your eyesThink about that time

I wished time would stop
Close your eyes
Think about that time... "

- Just Like The Rain by Gray

Oh Ara

"Wh-what did you j-just say?" I asked, stuttering at the little boy in front of me.

Then he giggled and poked my cheeks with his fingers. "Noona, push the swing for me," he told me, ignoring my question. 

I looked over at Baek Kyung who gave me a shrug and mouthed, "Just push the swing. Then let's go."

I sighed at his support and looked over at the little boy whose eyes reminded me so much of Joon. I shivered at the thought and put on a gentle smile for the kid.

"Can you stand up then?" I asked him softly and the little boy nodded his head, matching my smile.

We soon both stood up and I watched as the little boy quickly got on the swing while looking at me with excitement. I felt warm all over me as I stared at him. It was the same kind of warm feeling that I would get when seeing a familiar face from Trumpet Creeper but this one was too overwhelming. 

I walked to the back of the swings and said, "Hold on tightly, okay?

The little boy did what he was told and I counted to three then I gently pushed the swing and heard the little boy squealing and laughing. I smiled at the sound and looked over at Kyung who had his eyes on both me and the little boy.

"Noona, I wanna fly!" The little boy called out after I gave him another gentle push. "I wanna fly like a birdy!"

"What are those?" a soft voice asked from beside me.