12: it's time for you to know

I was about to see Jimmichae but out of nowhere, I was sent back to my classroom where I hear Danoh telling Saemi and Soochul that they're all living in the comic world. I was going to tell her to stop, but then I heard it again.

사작!

And saw everything going back before Danoh told her friends that they're all living in the comic world. Danoh did it again and again and again until I slammed my hands on my desk and stood up from not being able to leave the classroom.

"YAH! EUN DANOH, JUST SHUT IT! I'VE BEEN HERE THIS WHOLE TIME ALL BECAUSE OF YOU SOUNDING LIKE A BROKEN RECORD!"

Then I took a deep breath in and apologized. Kyung was surprised at my sudden outburst. I thought that he'd defend Danoh, but he took my side by glaring at his fiancee. Then the class started to "ooh" at Danoh, making me more irritated.

"Be quiet," I hissed at them. Then I felt a new pain coming from my head. "Great! I'm getting a headache now."

I hurriedly left the classroom and went to the clinic to get some painkillers. After swallowing the two pills of painkillers, I remembered that I wanted to talk to Jimmichae about Secret. I quickly left the clinic and when I got to the cafeteria I see Danoh and Jimmichae talking and that one page of Secret was torn from the manhwa itself.

"Did you two fought or something?" I asked as I head inside the kitchen for some home chocolate milk.

Then Danoh apologizes to me about what happened in our classroom. 

I waved it off while sipping from the mug and said, "It's understandable, but please next time don't ever do it when I'm around. I swear I thought I was listening to a broken record on repeat."

Jimmichae didn't bother in asking us about what happened in our classroom, but he did ask me why I'm here. So, I answered his question.

"I just remembered something... I mean, I'm not sure if it was a dream or a very, very old memory." I hinted on the last word and Jimmichae understood it right away. 

Then Jimmichae looked at Danoh and said, "You'll be having another stage soon. Prepare yourself or something."

"Is that your way of telling me to leave? You can just say so directly, no need to beat around the bush." Then Danoh left, leaving me in a fit of laughter for Jimmichae, who sighed to himself.

Then I told Jimmichae about the vision I saw and Jimmichae went pale.

"So... It looks like you're remembering your past life..."

"Wait. Past life? You mean I was in another manhwa before Secret."

Jimmichae nodded his head and said, "I shouldn't be telling you, but you'd find out sooner or later since you're remembering your old memories."

"Your name was Hyun Seol, and you were the Crown Princess in the manhwa before Secret."

My eyes went wide. "So... I was of Royal Blood?"

"No... You were engaged to the Crown Prince."

"And who was he?"

Jimmichae took a step towards me and softly answered, "Me. I was the Crown Prince."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

a/n:

sorry for the long wait for the short chapter :)

I just found out two days ago, that my teachers had canceled the Senior Prom.

so... yeah there goes my crush's promposal going down the drain of 'canceled school events'.

anywhooooos,

I've been wanting to publish this chapter since chapter 8 hehe

so, that's it xD

do vote, comment, and share~~!

[ not yet edited ]