10: explanations, again.

I suddenly feel like I'm watching a scene from a K-Drama unfolding right in front of me. As Danoh ran inside the cafeteria and to where the blonde chief would be at, I saw Jimmichae quickly hiding behind the counter when seeing Danoh. The shorter girl let go of my arm and I walked around freely while quietly laughing to myself. I had then decided to just let Danoh do her business with Jimmichae while I started my search for some popcorn. Just when I was about to open one of the cupboards in the kitchen, I saw Jimmichae sitting on top of the counter out of nowhere.

"If you have time to spare, can you give me a hand?" The older guy asked, changing the topic while grabbing a bowl full of flour and eggs.

I sighed and thought to myself, "Why not just tell her everything? Like, with what you did to me?"

Danoh then gave Jimmichae a glare and said, "So, you won't give me the answers to my questions?"

Jimmichae looked at me and back at Danoh who groaned in irritation. She then ran off to who knows where leaving me and Jimmichae behind. I then heard my older friend say, "She's more quick-witted than I thought."

I shook my head as I continued on with my search for popcorn. I finally found the closed bag of cheese popcorn and took it before Jimmichae could stop me. But then I felt a warm presence behind me and I knew instantly that I had been caught.

"What were you doing with Eun Danoh earlier?" Jimmichae asked as I turned around.

"We both were in a stage a few days ago and after it ended, we both noticed that everyone froze and heard pages being flipped. Then we both were sent into different stages after that. I wasn't able to see Danoh for at least three days. Then I was in the classroom for a short scene today and when the class finished, Danoh wanted to talk to me. We both talked outside on the bridge where we both saw the black hole and you staring at it."

After explaining, I took a deep breath in and out. Then Jimmichae gently took the closed bag of popcorn from me and said, "Try not to hang out too much with her. Okay?"

I looked at him in confusion and asked, "Why? What's wrong with hanging out with Danoh? You do know that I'll be having lots and lots of stages with her in the future, right?"