11: getting friendly

It's been about 10 minutes since I saw the vision and here I am walking around the school's campus, the comic book in my hand. "Just what exactly did I see?" I whispered to myself as I tried to recall the vision.

"You will be the Crown Princess, don't worry, Seol," a familiar voice spoke up.

I sighed while shaking my head. "It's not like that, Danoh. I'm just... What about the Second Prince? What would he say when he finds out that I'm in the Queen Selection Process?"

Danoh was wearing those traditional clothing from back in the old days like the ones that Ms. Seo showed during her Korean History Class, and the short girl had mentioned something about Seol becoming the Crown Princess... Wait.

Who is Seol? And who was the Second Prince? What would be so wrong if he found out that Seol was part of that Selection thing?

I groaned in irritation and looked at the comic book in my hands. Then I opened it to the new page that was just drawn earlier by the Writer. It was a scene between Eun Danoh and Baek Kyung. The tall guy had told his fiancee that he doesn't want to marry a woman who is sick and wishes that she'd leave him alone. I glared at Kyung's manhwa version and muttered under my breath, "Why do you act so cold towards Danoh? Why can't you just tell her the truth of how you truly feel?"

Then I closed the comic book after reading Kyung and Danoh's recent stage. I wasn't sure why I suddenly felt so negative after reading it. Is it because I find Kyung annoying and cold-hearted towards Danoh or is it because Danoh has a heart condition and it somehow pains Kyung? Or... is there another reason for my negative feelings?

"Ugh... Why even bother, Ara? It is none of your busin-"

"So, you're still talking to yourself?

I turned around and saw Baek Kyung with one of his earphones in his ear. I raised my left eyebrow at him and asked, "What do you want, cold-hearted guy?"

"Cold-hearted guy? What? Is that a new nickname for me?"