8: eun danoh

(  play the music NOW!  :D )

Once again the scene changes and here I am in another stage. I mentally sighed as the stage me started to walk beside Namju with Dohwa and Kyung behind us. We walked inside a hallway where there were many students on each side. Then I heard some music being played in the background as the students started to call out A3's names. 

Am I really the only one hearing this? How isn't anyone aware? At least, the music being played in the background sounds cool.

I can see Danoh, Saemi and Soochul at the end of the crowd being their usual selves. Then I suddenly remembered what happened before the stage. Danoh wanted to tell me something. I wonder what it was she wanted to tell me. Maybe after this stage, she'd tell me... or maybe not?

"OH NAMJU! YOU LOOK SO COOL, MAN!"

"AH! LEE DOHWA IS SO CUTE!"

"YAH! DID BAEK KYUNG GROW A BIT TALLER TODAY?"

"OOH! DOESN'T OH ARA LOOK NICE WITH A3?"

Do I really now? Pfft! Yeah, right! To be honest, Danoh would look good in my place... Or, Saemi!

"ARA~! ARA~! YOU'RE SEULLI'S PRINCESS~!"

"YES, I AGREE! SHE'S OUR PRINCESS~!"

Stage me looks over at the two students who called out to her. Then she spoke up, "Oh, my! Thank you, guys. But I'm no princess." The two students who looked to be freshmen gushed at her words and bowed. Then stage me smiles at them and continues to walk down the hallway. 

( you can stop the music now xD )

I was literally embarrassed the whole time, but then my focus changed to the plot twist of the stage. I had to take a step back making me bump into Kyung, who caught both of my shoulders before we both could fall backward. Stage me didn't bother to apologize or thank him because we both had our eyes on Namju who fell on his back with Yeo Juda on top of him. I could tell it was an accident, but when I saw Juda's lips on my cousin's cheek, I knew right away that Namju wouldn't let this one accident slide.