13: crown princess hyun seol

I glared at Jimmichae and said, "You? The Crown Prince? Yeah, right! I've never seen a guy with blonde hair wear the royal robes in the history books. So, don't kid with me."

Jimmichae sighs. "Stay right here.

Then he walks to one of the cupboards and opens it. He takes a book out and walks back to the 18-year-old. Then he shows it to me and something in my head clicked.

"Jinmi... Park Jinmi..." I whispered in surprise.

"That was my name in the former manhwa."

Then I take the old manhwa and read the title out loud, "Trumpet Creeper... Wait, isn't that the flower?"

And then my vision went blurry. After a few seconds of silence, I hear the hooves of a horse and feel a warm body behind mine. Then my vision became clear and there I was on a white horse.

"Seol, it'll be alright. I won't let you become the Queen," a voice spoke up from behind her.

"Orabeoni, don't you dare do anything that will get you behind bars... or worse buried under the Earth."

Hyun Joon chuckles at what his younger sister said and exclaimed, "I know that you're very loyal to the Royal Family, Seol. But I did promise our father that I won't let you live in the Palace."

Seol sighed at hearing Joon's words and thought about her promise to the Crown Prince and the 2nd Prince. She can't leave them, especially since she felt that something bad would be happening to one of them. She needs to be there for the two brothers. She just needs to.

"Joonie, stop the horse," She spoke up.

Joon turns his head a little to the side to face her and asked in worry, "What? Why? Are you feeling sick, Seol?"

"Just stop the horse. Please."

Then the 20-year-old pulls on the restrain of his white horse and the mammal stopped. Then he gets off and helps his sister down to the ground.

"Do you feel dizzy? Do you need water-

"I'm going back."

Seol's words struck her older brother and for a few seconds it was silent, but then the two Hyun siblings can hear the hooves of horses from where they coming from. Joon quickly takes his sword out of its hold and stands in front of his sister when he sees the Royal Guards in their view. Then they all stopped a few feet away and one of them jumps off of their horse.