29. your eyes tell

" My clumsy words hurt you

I'm not sincere

You know me better than anyone "

- Don't Run Away by Motte

Oh Ara

I felt a stage happening right after I entered the cafeteria.

"Must either be Kyung and Danoh or Namju and Juda," I whispered under my breath as I held stumbled into the kitchen, my headache getting even worse.

"Seol? Are you okay?" Joon called out when seeing me.

I shook my head but stopped when the pain became like ringing sounds in my ear.

"Where's Jinmi?" I asked right when Joon helped me sit down.

Then right at that moment, the blonde cook came walking inside his kitchen with a box of fruits in his hand. Once he saw me, he placed the box down on the counter and ran to my side.

"Headache?" He asked, already knowing. 

I didn't bother to answer him since he was already on his way to make some hot cocoa. Then I heard Joon sighing from my right side. I looked up to face my older brother and saw him giving me a worried look.

"You're already getting headaches when the morning classes haven't even started yet?" He asked, totally confused.

"It's not like that, Joon," Jinmi spoke up when he came back with a mug.

Joon raised his left eyebrow and asked why I was having headaches if it wasn't because of the school work. Then Jinmi answered, "Seol is remembering her past life. That's what the headaches mean."