14: what an eventful day

Stage me walked out of Dohwa's car and the two best friends linked their arms together. As stage me and Dohwa talked to each other, I've noticed that all eyes are on us and many girls were squealing to themselves. I suddenly wanted to vomit on them and tell them to shut up, but I am in no control of my body due to this cliche stage.

"Ara, is it just me or do you look... a little blooming today?" Dohwa asked a little too loud, making everyone around us fan themselves with their hands and gossiping to their friends as if the world is going to end.

I can feel stage me blushing and that just irritated me even more. I already know how the story will unfold between me, Dohwa and the two main lovebirds, and to be honest? I half like it and half dislike it. My cousin obviously gets the girl and the two will live happily ever after, while that happens my best friend will suffer from a heartbreak and stage me gets to have her happily ever after, too. But I don't want that. I'd rather suffer from a heartbreak then have Dohwa experience it. 

If only I can do something for him...

But what?

"I think it's just you, Dohwa," stage me replies back while sticking her tongue at him.

Then the tall boy chuckles and said, "No, I think you look pretty today."

My face must be tomato red by now. Gee, thanks, Lee Dohwa.

사작!

I sighed in relief and pulled my arm away from Dohwa's. Then I rubbed both of my cheeks and glared at my best friend. "Talk to me like that again and I'll glue your mouth shut. Got it?"

Dohwa's eyes went wide at what I said. "Wh-what are you talking about, Ara? Are you okay?" He asked with a worried tone.

Then I shook my head and patted his shoulder. "It's nothing, big guy," I answered while linking our arms again. "Come on. I've got Math class for my first subject and I doubt that Mr. Kang would let me in if I'm late to his class."