23: the black knights

"You changed a stage," Jinmichae exclaims while showing me a page from Secret.

My eyes went wide when I saw Danoh's manhwa self disappearing from the page. I only see Kyung's manhwa self and then in a second, my manhwa self showed up in Danoh's place. The conversation that happened between Stage me and Kyung also appeared in the chat bubbles, and then the part where Danoh showed up while clenching her heart showed up as the last scene for the page.

"This can't be," I whispered still in shock.

"Ara, you said that you won't ever change a stage," Jinmichae scolds me while Danoh helps me stand up to my feet.

I looked at the former one helplessly and said, "I didn't mean to, Jinmi... I really didn't mean to."

The blonde sighs and closes the manhwa. "I know. I'm just worried that something bad might happen to you,  Ara."

Then Eun Danoh looks at me and Jinmichae weirdly and asked with a suspicious glare, "Is there something going on between you two that I do not know about?"

I gave her a death glare while the older boy choked on the air. "WHAT?! NO! ARE YOU JOKING RIGHT NOW?" Jinmichae shouted, his face scrunching upwards in disbelief.

"No, need to shout!" Danoh exclaims and then looks back at me. "So, it's still Dohwa, right? Or, do you also not like him, like how I don't like Kyung?"

"Danoh, what's with the sudden questions about me liking someone? Does this have to do with what Kyung said earlier in the stage?" I asked, tilting my head to the side while Jinmichae holds onto the manhwa to his side.

"Not really..." Danoh answers back. "Just curious. I mean, I don't know why Kyung said that back there... Was it to make Stage Me stop liking him or something?"

That last question hit me really hard.

"What if Kyung was just using me the whole time?" I thought to myself as I bit my bottom lip.

Then Danoh adds in, "Anyways! Ara, you can change a stage! Why not help me in changing my fa–"

"NO!" Jinmichae shouts again, cutting the poor girl off.

"YAH! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO NOT SHOUT!" Danoh shouts, already getting pissed off by the blondie. 

I sighed at these two crackheads and was about to speak up, but Danoh continued on. "You're not Ara!" She exclaimed to Jinmichae, who was already rubbing his left temple. "You don't have a say in this, Michae!"