21: the two girls with illnesses

[ during the last subject ]

Dear diary,

I had those dreams again last night. The dreams where Jinmichae, Danoh, Kyung and Haru are in. Why am I remembering my past self's memories and not the memories of this life? Does the Writer even know what's happening to me? Do I need to remember my past life before retrieving my lost memories as Oh Ara?

Just why am I the only one going through this?

What's so important about me? I'm not even the Heroine of Secret. Just the Second Female Lead. 

Always second...

"Wait, second..." I muttered under my breath as I stopped writing. "I was once treated like I was the Heroine back in Trumpet Creeper, but then another Noble Lady came into the picture... Who was it though? It couldn't have been Juda..."

Then my eyes went wide when I realized who it was. "Oh... Right... Danoh."

Will she remember her past life, too?

[ present time ]

"What do you wanna do at the beach?" He asked as he walks beside me on my left, blocking the side of the road for me.

I shrugged. "Watch the sunset, I guess? I don't know..."

"How about we try to relive the childhood memories you've forgotten?"

I sighed at the memory of Kyung's plans to go to the beach. Even after Trumpet Creeper, the boy still wants to see the ocean. He may not remember it mentally, yet. But his heart does, and I won't give up on him. He needs to remember.

"Yo! Ara!" Dohwa calls out and I quickly heard the pages being flipped after I placed my diary back in my backpack.

I mentally rolled my eyes at his wrong timing and wished that the Writer would stop being so rude to my poor best friend.

사작!

"Ara, you have a meeting with Dr. Yeo, okay? Once we get to the hospital, you'll go up to the third floor and I'll be down at the Pharmacy since you need a new set of inhalers," Namju spoke up as the stage started. 

Stage Me just nodded her head while placing the extra helmet on top of her head. Namju turns his head to the right and asked through his black helmet, "Are you ready, Ra?"