22: a change of stage

I sighed in total annoyance when I appeared in school. It's a few minutes before first period would end and music class would start. Stage Me had placed her phone down and started writing her usual To-Do-List for the day. This is one of those days where the Writer would give each of the supporting roles a stage were everything would be detailed and for my character's stage, the Writer is trying to make me look like I'm being productive while he makes my cousin forget about his lessons in the first period just to stare at his school crush.

Once in a while Stage Me would look around her to see if she can find something to do later and to write it down on her list. So far, she only wrote four things and that is:

1. Give Namju a slap on his head after first period. 

2. Remind your cousin that he's "lovey-dovey" gaze on Yeo Juda is making him look too obvious that he likes her. 

3. Ask Dohwa or Kyung for help in keeping Namju stay "cool" when Juda is around.

4. Help Juda with her English homework. (Ara, you forgot to do this yesterday. -_- )

As Stage Me carried out her scene, I'm just stuck here laughing at what she wrote and wondered if I should do the things written in the list if the stage would end before first period. Plus, the Writer really is something. He may have some cringy or corny stages, but this one stage made me feel lighter than before. 

Maybe... Just maybe not changing a stage isn't so bad.

사작!

And the stage ended.

"So, it looks like Stage Me won't get the chance of slapping Namju's head..." I whispered to myself when the school bell rang, signaling that the class is ending.

I stood up from my chair and turned around. I faced Namju who was asking Kyung if he could borrow the music sheets for today since he forgot his. I raised my left eyebrow at my cousin and scolded him, "Yah! Oh Namju! I can't believe you forgot your music sheets!"

Namju looked at me and sighed. "It's not like I've done it before," He replied back.

"Hmm... Then what about that time when you forgot to bring your notes for Math Class? Or, that time when you forgot to do your research about the leaders of World History for History Class?"

The 18 year old nervously looked around the classroom while faking a cough. Then he exclaimed, "I can forget sometimes, Ara! Humans are not perfect!"

 I suddenly heard Kyung chuckling at me and Namju while standing up from his chair. Then he told me, "Come on. It's alright, Ara. The teacher won't even lower Namju's grades even if his life depended on it."