15: when realization hits you so hard

사작!

"Ooh! Who are you going to make the cake for?" Saemi asked Stage Me and Danoh as Stage Me bats the eggs in the silver bowl.

I mentally groaned at the new stage and looked over at Danoh, who is doing her own business while ignoring Saemi's question. "Obviously, it's for Kyung," Stage Me answered for the shorter girl. 

Then Saemi squeals and looks over where Namju and Kyung are at. "I'm making one for my future hubby!"

Stage Me fakes a laugh and took two eggs from the table. "I'll be going back to my table now," She spoke up with a quick smile. "Thanks for lending me the eggs!"

Stage Me didn't bother to hear Saemi's 'your welcome' or any words that came out of the other girl's mouth. Once Stage Me made it back to her table, I sighed in relief and the stage continues.

By the way, have I mentioned that I'm terrible at cooking... and baking?

"That's not how you mix the eggs and the flour," Kyung spoke up, cutting off Aeil midway.

Seriously, she's still clinging onto Kyung during a stage? Wow, the Writer is just... I really can't handle this story.

Stage Me looks at him and raises her left eyebrow. "Then how do you mix it?" She asked, giving up already.

Hmm... Even Stage Me doesn't know how to bake. Dear Writer, thanks for not making me perfect. That's literally the only good thing you've done to me this whole time.

사작!

Oh? The stage ended? That's all? Wow... I take back my words about you, dear Writer.

I sighed to myself and continued to mix the damn flour and egg yolks. But then I noticed Kyung leaving Aeil's side and moving to my side of the table. Then he stands behind me and reaches for the whisk and silver bowl full of flour and the egg yolks. Then he started mixing it, still standing behind me. I gulped nervously and saw Aeil's expression.

I'm dead.

"Kyung, do you mind?" I hissed at the tall boy behind me.

"Hm?" He replies back, his warm breath tickling the back of my neck.

"Do you mind stepping back, please?" I asked quietly.

Then I felt Kyung taking a step, but it ain't backward. He took a step forward and I can feel his warm chest behind my back. I bit my bottom lip and took a deep breath in through my nose. Then I turned around and gasped.