7: the manhwa world

Jimmichae did his best to explain everything to me. From the start of the story to my background. I've got my answers and now it's my turn to either believe him or not.

I sighed and looked back at the manhwa. The title on its cover is written in hangul and for anyone who doesn't look at it closely, they'd think it looks complicated, but it's not. The title of the manhwa that I'm in is 'Secret', and this isn't the first time I've seen and read it. 

I remember the visions that I got from earlier. It was the day of the car accident.

I got on my bike after saying a quick goodbye to my parents and started to take the same road that leads me to my school. My caramel-colored coat hugged my body as I rode my bike around in the cold air. My dyed blonde hair was pushed back into a loose ponytail so that it wouldn't distract me. For the first time, I've never felt so free.

I was smiling and humming to a song that was playing through my airpods. The cold wind kissed my face as I pedaled a bit faster than usual. Then I stopped when I saw the manhwa in my bike's basket suddenly glowing.

"What the?" I muttered under my breath as I stared at the manhwa intently. "Why is this suddenly glowing?"

I picked it up and opened it to the page that has the characters. My eyes went wide when I saw the new changes in the manhwa. "Oh Namju? Yeo Juda? Lee Dohwa?"  I whispered to myself in awe. "They must be the main characters..."

Then it stopped glowing and the new drawings of the characters ended. I sighed in disappointment and scolded the manhwa, "Yah! If you're going to surprise me with the glowing light again, make sure I'm not riding my bike!"

I placed the manhwa back inside the basket and started to ride my bike again. I looked back at the manhwa and for a split second, I heard the screeching of tires nearby. I turned to my right and saw a car coming right at me.

Then I blacked out after feeling... 

nothing.

I left the cafeteria with the manhwa in my hand. I was going to borrow it from Jimmichae for a bit, who told me it wasn't his, so I decided to keep it and later on bring it back to him or randomly place it back on a bookshelf in the library. I held onto it like my life depended on it.

Memories from the day of the car accident keep flooding back to me and for some reason. I can't help but wonder...

Why wasn't I inside the car, but on a bike?

"Oh Ara!" Someone called out as I was about to take a left turn down the hallway. I turned around and saw Eun Danoh who looked like she ran a marathon. "Um, hi?" I spoke up while hiding the manhwa behind me.

"Ara... I have... something to say... to you..." Danoh exclaims while catching her breath.

I looked at her worriedly after remembering that she has a congenital heart illness. "Why don't you catch your breath first before telling me what you have to tell me," I spoke up slowly. "I don't want you to suddenly have, you know, a heart-"

"I'll be fine," Danoh cuts in with a serious look. Then she continued on, but I felt that she wouldn't be able to tell me what she wanted to tell me because...

사작!

published: 1 - 1 - 20

edited: 1 - 1 - 20

=================================

      a/n:

           HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! <3

         ( this was a filler chapter btw xD )

=================================