32. the comfort in silence

" I sit by the window where cool air blowsI think of you while looking at the far skyI must be a fool who can't be helpedEven when the four seasons change, I don't

I think of you while looking at the far sky
I must be a fool who can't be helped
Even when the four seasons change, I don't... "

- Hope Not, Blackpink

OH ARA'S POV

Kyung suddenly stopped the bike and told me to get off. I did what he told me to do and watched as he did the same thing. He then started to get push the bike forward and we both walked on both sides of the bike. It was quiet for a few minutes. It wasn't awkward nor did it make me feel anxious. It was simply comforting.

"Some people end up having the same face as you," Kyung spoke up.

I turned my head to the left to face him. Then he continued on, "It's not impossible."

"Are you talking about the girl in the polaroid picture?" I asked while placing my hands behind me.

The tall boy nodded his head and said, "I'm not good in Science like you are, but... I believe that two or three people can have the same face."

"But usually that only happens if those people are related," I explained while looking up at the sky. "They can be identical twins or triplets for them to have the same face."

Then I heard Kyung sighing from his side. "Well, whatever it is, don't worry about it or stress yourself."

I quietly looked back at Baek Kyung and smiled. Then I looked at his clothes and stopped in my tracks.

"You're wearing a semi-formal attire," I exclaimed while racking through my brain to figure out where he really came from before showing up at the playground.

Kyung stopped, too, and faced me. His face was expressionless like always, but his eyes... His eyes were telling me something different.

Then I took a deep breath in and asked softly, "You were with Danoh weren't you?"