27: finding haru

Dohwa didn't speak to me all throughout the afternoon

Maybe I should have just lied to him about my memories as Oh Ara. But I can't do that. I can't keep lying to him, Namju and everyone else that I'll be getting my memories back.

I sighed in my seat and saw my cousin walking back inside our classroom with a frustrated look on his face. Then I looked over at Kyung who might have had a stage since he didn't look too pleased with himself.

"Great, I now have deal with two moody boys," I muttered under my breath as I watched my cousin and friend sitting back down on their seats.

"Yah, Ara... Yah... Yah, Oh Ara!" I turned my head around to face whoever was annoying me and saw Kyung standing behind me beside Namju's desk.

"Aish! What do you want?!" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

Baek Kyung hesitated at first but then he asked, "Are you okay?"

I clenched both of my fists under my table and bit the insides of my mouth from blushing. I've got to control myself around him if I don't want to change another stage in the future. Then I sighed and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I replied back. Then Namju faced me with a worried look and asked, "You fell down the stairs, too. Are you sure, Ara?"

I nodded my head again and faked a smile. "I'm sure, Namju. So please don't worry too much about me."

Namju squints his eyes at me and sighed, already knowing that won't open up about the incident in school. Then Kyung walked over to my side and placed his finger under my chin. He pushes it up, making me face him. Then he leans down and whispered, "I'm not angry at you or anything. But please next time don't do anything stupid like helping Danoh. Okay?"

Everyone around the room seemed to disappear in mine and Kyung's moment. Shadow, Stage, whatever we were in, it had brought back a couple of my memories with Kyung from Trumpet Creeper. The way he spoke to me right now and back then sounded so alike that I couldn't stop myself from blushing. Then I heard Namju faking a cough.

"Mind you, Kyung, but don't you already have a fiancee?" Namju's protective voice spoke up, making Kyung roll his eyes and pulling his finger away from my chin while taking a step back.

"And mind you, Namju, but don't you have that History essay to finish by today?" Kyung replied back earning a glare from my cousin.

I sighed at these two but deep down I was grateful for what Namju did. Because if he didn't faked a cough then who knows what would have happened between me and Kyung. Who knows what I would do to him.

I shook my head from my thoughts and faced the front of the class. Then I realized that something was wrong. 

Where's Danoh? Didn't she returned back to the classroom after staying in the clinic?