24: an old friend

Jinmichae

Jinmichae

It has been an hour since Seol changed Eun Danoh and Baek Kyung's stage.

"Maybe I should have been more strict with her?" I whispered to myself as I finished designing the newly baked cupcakes. 

Then I looked over at Secret and sighed. "Just why bring her back, Writer? She isn't even the real- Oh shit..."

I hurriedly ran to the kitchen counter and grabbed the manhwa when I saw the glowing light again. Then I opened it to the page for the new scenes and worry-filled up inside of me when I saw Manwha Ara having an asthma attack on the main staircase in the main hall of the school.

The scene then finishes itself with a close-up of Manhwa Danoh lying on the ground with a faceless student. After reading the chat bubbles of the new stage, the manhwa, Secret, disappeared out of thin air and I was already running out of the kitchen. 

"Don't worry, Seol. I'm on my way."

Unknown

"She's stressed and needs more sleep," the school nurse softly said after checking the vitals of the female student on the clinic bed.

I sighed in relief and nodded my head. "Thank you, Nurse!" Then I bowed and watched as the school nurse left.

After the door to the clinic was shut closed, I quietly went back to the side of the clinic bed and sadly smiled at the sleeping figure of my sister. "Seol... It looks like we've finally met," I whispered while recalling what had happened back at the main hall.

The stage started and once again, I can't move my body or say what I wanted to say. As a bystander, I watched the new stage unfold right in front of me, but then I saw him. I saw Haru and he saved Danoh from hitting the ground by herself. Then I felt the familiar feeling inside of me and took a small step forward. I was shocked to know that I'm in control of my body. Then my eyes landed on one familiar girl and my breathing hitched in my throat when memories from my past life passed through my mind. 

"Seol..." I whispered as I started to walk to the main staircase. 

Then I took bigger steps when I saw him walking down the stairs. "Baek Kyung," I growled under my breath as I glared at him.

 "Baek Kyung," I growled under my breath as I glared at him