16: wait... what just happened?

"-RU!" I shouted as my body appeared outside the school building.

Stage Me had taken once again full control and is now walking down the pathway with Juda by her side. I sighed and wished to stop this nonsense. But obviously I couldn't.

"Ara, you don't have to walk with me to the Snack Bar," Juda spoke up with a short smile.

"It's the least that I can do after Namju's behavior earlier," Stage Me replies back smoothly.

Juda blushes at the mention of my cousin's name and Stage Me smiles to herself, happy that her plan is working. Then just when Stage Me was about to continue her plan for Namju's love life, Kim Yangil and his minions, along with Kim Iljin and her squad, showed up in front of Juda with a mischievous glint in their eyes.

"Yeo Juda, are you going to ruin something else today?" Iljin asked, making everyone but Juda and Stage Me laugh.

Then Juda looked away and Stage Me took a step forward. She stood in front of Iljin and glares her. "Leave Juda alone. Or else-"

Iljin glares back and smirks. "Or else, what, Ara? Are you going to cry to your cousin? Or complain about us to your Aunt?"

Then Yangil spoke up, "You can't do s***, Ara!"

And everyone laughed, leaving Stage Me with an angry expression and Juda with a shock expression.

"Oh! No, wait! Lemme rephrase that!" Yangil adds in. "...You can't even remember your own memories."

What the fuck did he just tell me?

Excuse me, Kim Yangil! I was the Crowned Princess in my past life! And now, I'm from a well-known and rich family! Who do you think you are to look down at me, you... You, peasant!

Ugh... No... That's too weak...

Nevermind.