< TAG! YOU'RE IT! >

I've decided to just go with the 10 Questions and to tag 10 of my readers since Chapter 22 is the real deal... xD Also, this is just for fun and I'd like to lighten up the mood with everyone due to the COVD19 cases.

These questions were randomly made up by a few of my guy friends who I had asked earlier for some help hehe... Oh, and it was originally 20 questions, but my guy friends couldn't think of any questions, and started sending me dirty questions instead of PROPER, INNOCENT ONES. xD

WARNING: LONG ASS ANSWERS COMING THRUUUU

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

[ Question 1 ]

What's your favorite K-Drama so far?

K: Obviously, Extraodinary You. But I also like The Best Chicken (Kim Sohye, my penguin is in there oof), Meow, The Secret Boy (ASDFHGHJKL SHIN YEEUN AND KIM MYUNGSOO, I KENAT KERI!), When The Weather Is Fine (the main characters are from my old faves and jaewook oppa is in it and so far the plot of the story always has a HEALING moment for me hehe) and lastly, Sky Castle (DSDSDKJLKJALJDCL I pakening  ship Chani and Hyewon's characters so badly).

[ Question 2 ]

What's your favorite food during rainy days?

K: Warm chocolate milk or a frappe with extra whip cream and a egg-mayo sandwich or some bacon. Lmao, don't judge AHAHAHAHA those are the only things in my fridge. xD

[ Question 3 ]

If you were given a chance to be reincarnated in your next life as an item, what would you be?

K: A rock. I wanna sleep all day and just do nothing. Or, a trumpet creeper and wait for my love one to visit me... 0-0 hehe corny amp.

[ Question 4 ]

What's your nationality?

K: FilAm. Lolz. Bruh, my dad was born in San Francisco and was raised there his whole life then he moved to the PH after meeting my mom who worked in Japan or was it Singapore back in 1999? 2000? AHAHAHAHA BASTA I am a FilAm, and I am proud of it. :P

[ Question 5 ]

Zodiac Sign? Chinese Zodiac? Birth Stone? 

K: My guy friend "R" didn't even bother to ask a proper question, and eh I'm too lazy to type the "what is your" chu chu XD. So, it's cancer for the Z sign, snake for the Chinese Z, and ruby for the B stone. This is too revealing for my age AHAHAHAHA (damn you, R)

[ Question 6 ]

What is your favorite memory with your best friend(s)?

K: For my gal bestie, I have like Top 3 favorite memories with her, but I'll just share one hehe. So, it was during my Grade 12 Retreat (it was earlier this year before the lockdown here in the NCR started) and my favorite memory with her happened in our dorm where it was just us two. Now, lemme explain, we've been friends since the 8th grade, but it was in the 9th grade when we became close. Since then, she has been like a twin sister  to me and will always be my parabatai. Sometime later in the 11th grade (first of SHS in the PH),  we both weren't classmates (except for the first day when I ended up in her classroom, thinking that we were classmates for the 3rd time in our school lolz) all because she was a TVL-FBS student (Food & Beverage Services) and I was a HumSS student (Humanities and Social Science). So, all throughout my first year as a SHS student, me and my bestie didn't hang out that much to the point where my depression came back especially when my old classmates didn't "treat" me well. Then the 12th grade started last year and I shifted to TVL-FBS after some complications and mistreatment in my old strand and section. Anyhoes, during the Retreat, me and my bestie got to talk, just us two and we were able to catch up unlike before. Huhu, I missed her and I miss her now (fu, lockdown).