33. a change of mind

" Do you remember that place, you really liked it

The doodles we left for fun

Are still there without change... "

- Beautiful Time by NCT Dream

OH ARA'S POV

Right after saying good night to Namju and walking inside my room, it was already Monday, and Stage Me was getting ready for school. I was already screaming and cursing at the Writer for being so insensitive. I didn't even get to sleep.

Stage Me finished getting ready within one hour and when she left her bedroom, that was when she heard Namju waking up in his bedroom down the hallway. Usually, it is quiet inside the Oh Residence, but ever since I was adopted by my cousin's parents, Namju had been playing music in his bedroom after waking up. Even the kitchen staff would be singing or chatting while making breakfast early in the morning for me and Namju.

I'm not complaining at all. I actually like how it isn't too noisy and quiet at the same time. Because deep down, I feel like I'm home with my late parents. 

Well, that's how Stage Me feels.

"Morning, Ms. Ara," Maid Kwon greeted as she sees Stage Me walking down the stairs.

Stage Me greeted back with a bright smile and Maid Kwon grinned at this. The two talked for a while before Stage Me continued on to the Dining Hall where Namju's mother is currently sitting on her seat while sipping a cup of warm coffee and reading the front page of Monday's newspaper.

"Ara, I see you're awake," Ms. Cha spoke up when she finally noticed her only niece walking in.

"Good morning, Auntie," Stage Me replied back with another bright smile while walking over to an empty seat across from her aunt.