26: the weird stage

Joon decided to go back to the cafeteria to catch up with Jinmichae and maybe help the blondie out with some kitchen work while Dohwa and I went to the Principal's office

Then the atmosphere changed and I heard the pages being flipped.

사작!

"Ah, Ara-ssi, Dohwa-asi," Principal Ko called out when Stage Me and Dohwa walked inside "Come on in!"

Stage Me and Dohwa bowed and then I saw Namju's mother, Cha Jihyun, sipping her tea from a white floral teacup. Then Stage Ara spoke up, "Dohwa told me that you were looking for me Auntie?"

The VP of Seulline placed her teacup back down on the table and gave me a gentle smile. "Ara, it's been a while since we last talked. Namju told me a few days ago that your asthma came back. Have you visited your doctor for a check-up?"

Stage Me smiled back and said, "I have, Auntie." Then she looked at Dohwa and and continued, "Dohwa's mother, who is my doctor, told me that my asthma attack came back due to stress."

"Oh? It came back due to stress?" Namju's mother asked in surprise and then she looked at Principal Ko who was sipping his own tea. "Principal Ko, I hope that the teachers here are not giving my niece and son a difficult time with their studies."

Dohwa and I gave each other a funny expression right after seeing Principal Ko choke on his tea.

Then man in his mid-40's wiped the mess he made on his suit and faced my aunt while saying, "Maybe I should do a quick check with the teachers and if I see or hear anything that could place Namju and Ara in a stressing situation then I'll make sure to have the teachers to give them something else to do."

Namju's mother then smiled and nodded her head in agreement. Then the stage changed.

Stage Me and Cha Jihyun are walking down the corridor with Dohwa who is a few feet away from us.

"Ara, I did not only came here to check your health and yours and Namju's school work. I could have simply get my secretary do that," Namju's mother spoke up, making Stage Me looked at her in curiosity.

Then we stopped walking in the middle of the corridor and then she turned her head and faced me with a serious expression.

"How is your head? Do you remember anything, yet?" She asked out of nowhere.

Stage Me suddenly feels nervous while I wonder to myself about the unexpected questions.

Then Stage Me replied back, "Sorry, Auntie... But no, none of my memories came back..."

Cha Jihyun sighed and nodded her head. But something felt off.

"Well, if your memories won't come back then maybe it is time we all should move on and Ara, you should just live the life you have now and continue to make new memories."

Well, that caught me off guard.

Stage Me started to have mixed feelings about what Namju's mother just said. She really want to remember her life before the car accident. To remember what her parents were like and who she was before being adopted by Cha Jihyun and Oh Jaebeol.

And not once did I ever considered to know more about my character and her life before Secret started.

Now, I feel bad for it.

For only trying to remember my past life in Trumpet Creeper and not even putting any effort in finding my missing memories in Secret.

"If that is what you think is right for me and everyone else..."

What? No? Ara, what are you saying?

"Then I-"

"Mother, what are you doing here?" Namju called out as he appeared on the the other side of the corridor.

Cha Jihyun faced her youngest son and faked a smile. "Namju, I just came for a quick visit."

"Why didn't you call or text me about your visit?" Namu asked getting a little suspicious of his own mother.

This time she was caught off guard.

Dohwa who was awkwardly standing by his best friend's side fakes a cough and exclaimed, "Sorry, Auntie, but I'll be late for my class. How about I walk Ara to her classroom while you and Namju catch up?"

Namju and his mother both looked at him and they had a relieved expression on their faces. But for two different reasons.

Cha Jihyun nodded her head agreeing to Dohwa's suggestion. Then Dohwa took my hand and started to pull me down the corridor to our classrooms. But before we could get there the stage ended.

사작!

"Wait, Do. Stop," I called out to the tall boy.

Dohwa stopped and he looked at me in confusion. "What is it, Ara?" He asked while students around us turned their heads to watch us.

I looked at him with my eyebrows crossed and said, "Auntie's visit... It feels weird."

"Weird? Why?"

"It's just she told me to move on and make new memories since I can't remember my missing memories."

"Wait... Your memories have not yet returned?" Dohwa asked hurt evident in his voice.

I looked down at my hand that was still being held by Dohwa. Then I looked back at my best friend amd smiled at him sadly.

"Dohwa... I'm sorry, but I don't think my memories will come back."

🎠 a/n:

🎠
a/n:

i finally updated- 😂✊🏻

i'm really sorry for the long ass wait 😅
so this chapter is the start of the mystery behind Oh Ara's memories.

if anyone remembered that one chapter where Shadow Ara said she was riding a bike and got hit by a car- that's your hint to figure out or make up theories about her life before Seceet started and y'all wasn't she inside the car with her parents?

hehe i think i spoiled too much already. lmao 😅

uwuuu so how's your life so far?

🎠

chapter is not yet edited !!