28. haru is here

" Behind the faint smile that looked at meI'm going to draw a beautiful purpleWe may not be on the same pageBut I want to walk this path with youStill with you

I'm going to draw a beautiful purple
We may not be on the same page
But I want to walk this path with you
Still with you... "

- BTS (Jungkook), Still With You

OH ARA

I looked around me and noticed that I'm back inside the classroom. I sighed and looked away while thinking about Haru and how he showed up just in time to save Danoh from getting his by the dodgeball. I furrowed my eyebrows as I wondered why I wasn't able to see him if he was with us at the soccer field during PE class.

"Did the Writer not add in him as a character in Secret, yet?" I thought quietly to myself while opening my English notebook to check if Namju stole my essay but fortunately, he didn't.

I softly grinned when seeing my essay still inside my English notebook but hen I heard Stage Danoh and Stage Saemi talking in front of me and I felt like something bad is about to happen in the new Stage.

"Where is Juda?" Stage Saemi had asked while looking around the classroom.

Then less than a second later, Yeo Juda entered the room through the front door.

"There she is," Stage Danoh answered while smiling and pointing at the new girl.

Stage me bit the insides of her cheeks when watching Saemi calling out to Juda and walking over to her.

"Yes, Saemi?" Juda asked with a curious, yet innocent expression.

Then Saemi continued on, "Namju is looking for you." While Soochul had started to record what was happening.

Oh... What are you up to, Shin Saemi?

"Saemi, what are you up to?" Stage Me asked in a soft whisper which got me to gain control over my body.

I raised my left eyebrow at what just happened but I didn't complain. Instead, I walked over to Saemi when Juda left after asking where my cousin is at. Then before Saemi and her little gang walked away, I grabbed her right wrist and turned her around.